Terrible news again

Newbie to this

22 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i think a small part of this RIOT (because that what it is) is anger......but the major part of it is just thugs out for some excitment...knowing the police are a bunch of pussies.......there was a very very short report that a mosque or some other religous place was attatcked and thats why the cops turned up...

we talked about this "unrest" several times on PW months ago.......and i rekon it is going to become more frequent...as the authorites have had their teeth drawn

thank you Blair for withdrawing the Riot act.......mind you he is safe ...got plenty of money and dont care...

And who do you think has made the Police a load of 'Pussies'  ?  Do you honestly believe that if those currently stood behind riot shields were to act more 'robustly ', they would not be plastered all over the media tomorrow  ?

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

don't know about anyone else but I hear conversations daily where local people are fed up with what's going on in this country and how some groups can march/protest with impunity flying any flag they like and chant what they like but any indigenous marching and saint George/union flag flying and for some reason the truncheons come out.

these are not my feelings but it's what i hear regularly and i feel it will only get worse.

This.  Two tier Policing is absolutely blatant in this country.

12 minutes ago, Westley said:

And who do you think has made the Police a load of 'Pussies'  ?  Do you honestly believe that if those currently stood behind riot shields were to act more 'robustly ', they would not be plastered all over the media tomorrow  ?

we all know who has drawn the teeth of the police..........those police standing there taking **** are brave men....and their govt HAS LET THEM DOWN............i dont give a toss what the media think.....they need to do the job that was invented for....LAW &ORDER.....give them the tools to do the job and they will do it........when i was a young nipper when me and my mates saw the old bill going thro the village on a bike ...it put the fear of god into us.............

until things change the police are no better than a cross between Target practice & butch social workers......they are constantly laughed at.....i want our police to be feared and respected.....this govt and successive govts' ARE /HAVE LOST CONTROL of law and order........

am i wrong ?

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

we all know who has drawn the teeth of the police..........those police standing there taking **** are brave men....and their govt HAS LET THEM DOWN............i dont give a toss what the media think.....they need to do the job that was invented for....LAW &ORDER.....give them the tools to do the job and they will do it........when i was a young nipper when me and my mates saw the old bill going thro the village on a bike ...it put the fear of god into us.............

until things change the police are no better than a cross between Target practice & butch social workers......they are constantly laughed at.....i want our police to be feared and respected.....this govt and successive govts' ARE /HAVE LOST CONTROL of law and order........

am i wrong ?

Not at all, your spot on. 

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

I don't see what the police can do,  people have had enough,  this is just the latest incident and it's always to do with immigrants just lately,  how or why is a 17 year old born in Wales on a watch list??

It can surely only be religious??

I don't see how it can, but then I don't know what would.

Bring me upto speed. This killer is an immigrant from Wales? 

What has religion got to do with the killer? 

5 minutes ago, clangerman said:

fact of life you will never have respect for someone you fear! 

This ^^^ 

1 minute ago, oowee said:

No one knows as of now who this person is , it has not been released yet

My Grandson works in the area where the unrest is occurring.  He tells me the 'mob' cheered when an injured Bobby was carried away.

Religion has absolutely nothing to do with the riots, that is the excuse for the EDL to damage a Mosque and other property. Thankfully the area is away from the town centre so looting is not on the agenda.

4 minutes ago, oowee said:

His parents were immigrants,  his brother moved to Southport, why was the 17 year old on a watch list?? I doubt any of the under 16s at my rugby club will be on a watch list. 

Why are people demonstrating outside a mosque in Southport?? 

Why would he travel in a taxi to attack and kill innocent children??

7 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

No one knows as of now who this person is , it has not been released yet

They know who his family are, where he lived, but they're not releasing it because of his age, but you can bet everyone in the area now knows who him and his brother are. 

8 minutes ago, Westley said:

Religion has absolutely nothing to do with the riots, that is the excuse for the EDL to damage a Mosque and other property. Thankfully the area is away from the town centre so looting is not on the agenda.

Watching the news they said the trouble wasn't caused by locals,  so EDL sounds right, but emotions are running high.

Why the PM and others felt the need to show up the day after this happened I don't know?

10 minutes ago, Westley said:

My Grandson works in the area where the unrest is occurring.  He tells me the 'mob' cheered when an injured Bobby was carried away.

I thought the EDL had disbanded years ago.

4 minutes ago, Mice! said:

His parents were immigrants,  his brother moved to Southport, why was the 17 year old on a watch list?? I doubt any of the under 16s at my rugby club will be on a watch list. 

They know who his family are, where he lived, but they're not releasing it because of his age, but you can bet everyone in the area now knows who him and his brother are. 

Watching the news they said the trouble wasn't caused by locals,  so EDL sounds right, but emotions are running high.

Why the PM and others felt the need to show up the day after this happened I don't know?

There must be a lot of these so called EDL members living in that area 

1 minute ago, Weihrauch17 said:

They have.

Just an excuse for Sky news , who called it them ,

Just now, johnphilip said:

There must be a lot of these so called EDL members living in that area 

They'll have travelled from all over the NW, they all turned up in Barrow a few years ago when a women accused others of rape

5 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Why would he not want to show his respects? I would go too if I could. 

8 minutes ago, oowee said:

He should have left it a few days, there's enough going on for the police as it is, another MP went, but I missed her name.

15 minutes ago, oowee said:

Probably because Politicians are despised for mass immigration and the associated crime and breakdown of society that goes with it.  Today he invites thousands more Afghans over to join family the day after Southport, talk about tone deaf.  Absolutely unbelievable.  People have had enough.

7 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Probably because Politicians are despised for mass immigration and the associated crime and breakdown of society that goes with it.  Today he invites thousands more Afghans over to join family the day after Southport, talk about tone deaf.  Absolutely unbelievable.  People have had enough.

Ah I didn't realise it was his fault. 

6 minutes ago, oowee said:

Ah I didn't realise it was his fault. 

It is he is a Politician who has been party to mass uncontrolled immigration who on day one in the job has increased the trend with an invite to every migrant in Europe to come here and get amnesty and benefits and giving the thumbs up today for thousands more Afghans to come here.

Edited by Weihrauch17

7 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Police say the arrested person was born and grew up in Wales - nothing more said 

and was this piece of **** invisible while he committed this atrocity and while he was dragged to the paddy wagon.

everyone in the class and locals in the surrounding area that turned up to see what the fuss was weren't registered blind.

everyone has a smart phone and access to some sort of social media AND i'm absolutely astounded that no "private" footage of this hasn't been released on Facebook,tick tock etc.

7 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Police say the arrested person was born and grew up in Wales - nothing more said 

and was this piece of **** invisible while he committed this atrocity and while he was dragged to the paddy wagon.

everyone in the class and locals in the surrounding area that turned up to see what the fuss was weren't registered blind.

everyone has a smart phone and access to some sort of social media AND i'm absolutely astounded that no "private" footage of this hasn't been released on Facebook,tick tock etc.

serious question,

when was the last time there was a riot instigated by normal "white English" people in this country?

i've been thinking and can't remember one 🤔

Edited by Zoli 12 guage

10 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

serious question,

when was the last time there was a riot instigated by normal "white English" people in this country?

i've been thinking and can't remember one 🤔

that would be yesterday when such comments as chuck the kid from a helicopter he should be shot or slashed so he bleeds to death inspired cretins to injure 30 police officers!