Sign in to follow this  
vole

Dog nicked and ate a box of Jaffa Cakes

While I am at work my Mrs phoned to tell me the 5month Jack Russell got hold of and scoffed a box of the above including the box.She seems fine but will she be ok? Thanks.

Should be OK last xmas my spniel took a box of chocolate brazils,

he took the chocolate off them and left the nuts all over,

apart from a sore **** he was fine. :rolleyes:

I would phone the Vet as chocolate and dogs dont mix. It can damage internal organs, not shure which organs but it can kill. Phone the Vet :rolleyes:

Choc's are very bad for dogs. Some react badly others not at all. You should be okay though :rolleyes:

Jon

It all depends on the size of the dog and the amount of theobromine in the chocolate. If a small dog eats a lot of high cocoa chocolate then it is very dangerous. Obviously, a large dog will cope easily with small amounts. Much of todays "chocolate" is chocolate flavoured coating anyway and poses little danger.

there is very little chocolate in milk chocolate....should be fine................the pure specimin chocolate that is about has a very high choc' content....and thats the stuff that will damage dogs

My lab puppy has stollen a box of jaffa cakes before, I called the vet and he said it was nothing to worry about. 

Plus there is very little chocolate on then.

One of my spaniels ate a pack of 3 mars bars including the wrappers.

I called the vet and said as its milk chocolate it won't harm her and it didn't.

I often give my spaniels half a mars bar (not usually the wrapper though!) at lunchtime when we are shooting.

The sugar perks them up for the afternoon

On 13/06/2019 at 16:48, ninjaferret said:

Just watch his **** it may come out packaged !!!!!!

😂😂😂 

Mates Labrador managed to open and eat an entire tin of Quality street including the wrappers, interesting the colours that came out the back end for a while and yes it was a choc lab. it was fine with no ill effects at all.

scobydog

On 23/11/2008 at 20:22, vole said:

While I am at work my Mrs phoned to tell me the 5month Jack Russell got hold of and scoffed a box of the above including the box.She seems fine but will she be ok? Thanks.

How is she now mate?

My puppy  once ate a full scrabble set the vet said he would be fine but when he had a poo it could spell disaster 😁

6 hours ago, blade said:

My puppy  once ate a full scrabble set the vet said he would be fine but when he had a poo it could spell disaster 😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣