never saw this comeing

bignoel

well i never saw this one comeing. was around mum's for a cuppa at 1.45 pm and was waiting on big sis viv to join us but at 1.50pm got a call from her works to say viv had collapsed and was going into hospital and i would be kept informed where .but never got any calls so after ringing A&E for 2 hrs and viv's works which they never answerd the phone .my brother inlaw rang to say he had 2 police officer's with him and viv had died at work ? she had no illness's at all i never cried so much in my life as i did yesterday she was my best friend soulmate buddy. people thought we were twins there was 1 year between us viv leaves behind her her hubby and 3 young children jimbo 9yrs shannon 15 yrs kerryanne 17yrs who will get my undevided attention for viv. she was 46yrs old R.I.P big sis VIV exactly 7 mths since we lost dad .life is so cruel

Edited by bignoel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noel, you have my utmost sympathies as well, and this is something very close here too.

10 years and three months ago I went through exactly the same thing, lost my sister just like that at the age of 34, again the best friend I ever had.

Cliche it might be, but it does get better over time, and her kids are a wonderful reminder.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. At such a young age it makes these things so much harder to come to terms with. There's no shame in crying. It's natures way of helping us deal with these things.

I've never lost anyone that close to me yet. My old bosses wife died of cancer in her early 40s and left behind 3 kids, that was close enough to home for me to be pretty hurt. I dread the day it comes to me, I can hardly begin to imagine how you must be feeling.

Chin up mate, and look out for those kids. It must be an even harder time for them. Time will heal, although it never feels like that at first.