QUAD BIKE RAM RAID

steve_b_wales

Yesterday, 4 males ram raided an outdoor pursuit shop with a quad bike (2 were used) and stole £1000's of pounds worth of clothing.

Making their getaway by driving down railway lines, (early hours) one quad bike was hit by a train, killing two of the males, who were both in their early 20's. The quad/s were stolen from the Newport, S.Wales area.

There is no news regarding whether the males were career criminals.

Is their death, 'just desserts'? Is it a case of 'Good Enough' for them?

Edited by steve_b_wales

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you commit a crime you should expect just desserts if you are caught. But neither am I saying that death is a suitable punishment for the crime mentioned, that would be just plain silly.

However, if your asking me if I have any sympathy for these individuals that were stupid enough to commit the crime in the first place and then race off down a railway track on a quad bike at night, I do not.

Well i certanly got no simperthy for them.theres to much of this **** going down all of the time, and no wonder when you look at what happens to them when they are found.Its about time the magistrates in this country started living in the real world ,and start to put some ******* good deterants

out there so they get the message.

thats all i am going to put (could go on for ages)

****** of tax payer.

Edited by Axe

I should have mentioned that I do not have any sympathy for the two killed. I do, however, feel sorry for the families of the two males.

While I have to agree with you Steve I think we should ask "Did they give any thoughts as to how their actions might effect their families if things went pear shaped?" I suspect not!

No sympathy to those involved at all, it is a risk they decided to take. Just as surely as if they decided to break into my house with my dogs there.

However it is the family that will hurt the most and longest and for that I do have sympathy, unless it was a family outfit of course.

I wouldn't say they deserved it or that it's not a loss for the family.

However, it saves the cost of a trial for 2 of them.

The train was going for service\repair, that line is not normally in use at that time of the morning for timetabled trains, put it down to natural selection.

Jon.

I feel sorry for the train driver having to deal with the emotion of killing 2 idiots while

going about his lawful business.

British Rail - tough on crime !

:(

Poor man or woman driving the train.

A loss of life is always sad, but I do think some decent deterrent is the only way some of these people will lean.