would you give up shooting ?

decoying mad

if it was a choice of the wife or shooting and there was good reason i'd stop shooting.....but my other hobby is motorcycles and it took up way more time than shooting when I was always out on the bike.

love my hobbies but at the end of the day they are just that - a hobby.

just been on the phone to a friend who as given up shooting ???. so i asked him why his reply was his new gf didnt like him been out /away from her.

so i did what all us would and called him an absolute ****/ under the thumb tw*t.

anyway after speaking to my partner who is friends with my friends gf.she said what would you say if i said im leaveing you if you dont stop shooting.

shes now packing her bags ??? ??? ???

what would you guys/girls say?????????????:lol:???

I'd give up shooting for the right girl, but she'd have to be very special;

I'm talking she'd have to have 3 t*ts and 2 f**ys :good:

I find it very dificult to understand why a wife or girl friend should object to her husband or boy friend going out shooting . My dear wife has never been interested in shooting her self but knew what she was getting into when she married me . I shot my first pigeon long before I started to court her . I just think that some relationships now a days are very shallow if going out shooting can affect it to the extent that its stop shooting or I leave . Any how I come from a differnt era than most on this forum and will say that I come from the time when men were men and women were glad of it . Any how my dear lady would never in a million years ask me to give up shooting ,she knows how deeply it is ingrained in me and has allways encouraged me to persue my sport .

Just think about it ,there are more women out there and they are easier to get in touch with than there are shooting permissions which are hard to get in touch with , think about it ,maybe not quite sage words , but words for thought .

Harnser .

just been on the phone to a friend who as given up shooting :good:. so i asked him why his reply was his new gf didnt like him been out /away from her.

so i did what all us would and called him an absolute ****/ under the thumb tw*t.

anyway after speaking to my partner who is friends with my friends gf.she said what would you say if i said im leaveing you if you dont stop shooting.

shes now packing her bags ??? ??? ???

what would you guys/girls say???????????????????

She definitely sounds like a crazy woman! I'd LOVE it if my fella got out of the house more!

I like that Taurus, I have to be satisfied with the S&W 586 Nickel... in the UK anyway.

SWMBO says its not that sweet a shooter her brother uses a .44 Ruger which is waaayy

better and rather more expensive. God help me when we go over to visit her rellies I'm

taking her down to the range so we can see if I am as squint with a handgun as I am

with a shotgun.(not really just well out of practice)