What we all drinking

magman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I return from the pseudo santa run across town I'll partake of a hot toddy made with Southern Comfort, and then off to bed.

Its been a hectic week at work, and my bones ache.

The wine for Christmas dinner will taste all the better as it was sent via courier from Germany courtesy of PW member German Hunter who enjoyed his day on the shoot so much that he sent me a special token of his appreciation for a memorable day. There are three bottles of wine, one with a badger on the label, one with a stag, the other with a wild boer. I doubt that they'll taste of badger etc. but I'll study the labels with interest.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all PW members.

webber

Tother half (Bless her armour plated drawers)has just informed me that a very influencial friend ofg mine has come to visit me. His name is Jack Daniels and I have started letting him influence me now that I have promised not to touch the keys to my gun cabinet for at least 2 days.

Whatever you are doing or drinking, do it responsibly but most importantly Enjoy Yourselves!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Edited by Frenchieboy

Tother half (Bless her armour plated drawers)has just informed me that a very influencial friend ofg mine has come to visit me. His name is Jack Daniels and I have started letting him influence me now that I have promised not to touch the keys to my gun cabinet for at least 2 days.

Whatever you are doing or drinking, do it responsibly but most importantly Enjoy Yourselves!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

You have good taste sir

I didnt intend going to the pub last night but somehow ended up just popping in for one, there was a guest beer called

"Fire Side" on so I thought I'd give it a try, 7 or 8 pints later it had all got a bit messy but it was good fun to catch up with some folk i'd nt seen in a while

Best wishes to you all

mike