The good news thread

Raja Clavata

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some windows fitted yesterday. The company turned up when they said they would, they left no mess, they put all the curtains back up after, the quality of the windows exceeded my expectation and they finished when they said they would. AMAZING. :good:

My car has been away for some bodywork under warranty and they dropped it back today, in time for the weekend. :good:

Cracking sunny weekend planned, with friends coming for a BBQ on Saturday, then clay shooting on Sunday am, then a bbq at the pub on Sunday pm with more friends too!

And my 9 month old daughter can say ba-ba-ba, my 8 yr old son is lovely, and my 10 yr-old son will be popping clays with me on Sunday with a .410.

Home on Tuesday for three weeks playtime :)

There is talk of moving fron 2:3 rotation to a 2 weeks on :4 weeks off rotation, fingers crossed for that one.

Oh and we have been given a pay rise to try and stop an exodus of engineers to one of our competitors who do offer 2:4.

Most of our pheasant chicks are still alive, its our first attempt at rearing from day olds, had a disaster on the second day but have been okay after that, they will be two weeks old today and in another week we will start to get them out the shed and into the run. Bit of a steep learning curve though !

I've had a promotion at work with company car included an 8 grand pay rise also sold a shottie i no longer use I'm out tonight for a few beers with a mate who's just had a baby girl 5 weeks early after losing a boy last year at 39 weeks and were due our first baby in 4 months. Also fingers crossed for the lottery tonight

I had some windows fitted yesterday. The company turned up when they said they would, they left no mess, they put all the curtains back up after, the quality of the windows exceeded my expectation and they finished when they said they would. AMAZING. :good:

My car has been away for some bodywork under warranty and they dropped it back today, in time for the weekend. :good:

did they fix the sat nav too? :yp:

shaun

after searching high and low for 3 months for a job (after been made redundant 3 times in the last 2 years), i applied to go back to school to get some certificates...finally got the letter today to say i have been accepted :good: