Interesting call from the police today

ESTIBAN

Probably A complaint has been made about someone that has been shooting and the shot fallout may have come down on a house or whatever. Could be an anti or other type that just doesn't like the noise and has just decided to complain. Law have turned out and been pointed to THAT TREE. Shooter has left a pile of empties behind. No real problem in that except a bit lazy and untidy. If law find out who was shooting there they might try it on that shot was leaving the farm property and endangering another property owner. All conjecture really. Youll know when you get a visit and they try to pin something on you. Be prepared.

Edited by fortune

Probably A complaint has been made about someone that has been shooting and the shot fallout may have come down on a house or whatever. Could be an anti or other type that just doesn't like the noise and has just decided to complain. Law have turned out and been pointed to THAT TREE. Shooter has left a pile of empties behind. No real problem in that except a bit lazy and untidy. If law find out who was shooting there they might try it on that shot was leaving the farm property and endangering another property owner. All conjecture really. You’ll know when you get a visit and they try to pin something on you. Be prepared.

at the end of the day impossible to say who fired the cartridges

:no: Thats the sort of behaviour that gets us shooters a bad name just sitting down where they want and not taking into account ANY neighbouring property.ALSO Leaving empty carts about is a NO NO.FARM Animals and WILDLIFE have to be considered too.Vets bills are expensive for a cart to be removed from a farm animal.YOU BRING THEM....TAKE THEM HOME..after all you would not leave your nets/poles would you? :no:

Do the police for trespass but make sure all the lights on your vehicle work or you will be in serious **** and as you drive off don't do 33mph in a 30.

I guess some nosey do-gooder hear someone shooting and see this figure in camoflage hiding and thought there was a murder.

I'm still not sure whether they were empty cartridge cases, or unfired cartridges. My first impression was, that they were live cartridges that had been discovered and the police were trying to return them to the rightful owner.

I'm probably wrong, but ??

ESTIBAN, can you enlighten me ?