How long have you been

harrycatcat1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, this has got me right in it. "What are you reading honey?" she just asked.... "Oh nothing important, just a post about marriage on the for..... Oh ****!"

We've been together for 8 years and I haven't quite got around to asking yet. I know that when I do it means a bit bill for something I don't feel offers any more security these days and kids will be soon to follow. I love her more than anything in the world but the thought of four or even five digits for a piece of paper kills me. She wants to do the white dress thing and in our financial situation that's hard. I'd rather pay £10k off the mortgage (good old romantic me!). :blush:

same as me then...been with her 4 years now and now we got the house, mortgage and kid she keeps hinting/TELLING me to pop the question and so do all her mates..she even got the engagement ring saved to the bookmarks on the PC.. :sly:

But not yet I keep telling her :lol: :lol:

Still single!

If there are any eligible batchelors out there, feel free to send me a PM :good:

stand back for the replies :blush:

Today is mine and my wife's wedding anniversary we have been married 34 years and I just wonder where the years have gone as it seems to have gone so fast. I went on a shoot on boxing day and a chap there had been married 56 years, are we different and old fashioned or have others been together with a partner for good lengths of time.

How long have you been together? :hmm:

i reckon time actually speeds up the older you get - i dont remember getting older i just arrived at old !! my mrs is now 47 im 43 been togther 25 yrs now my kids are now adults ( well in the eyes of the law that is ) still bloddy idiots though <_<

6 years next month :good:

but your only 11 yrs old dale ! :lol:

She took me off another woman in a Palais nightclub 39 years ago after standing me up the week before on our third date. I took the other girl there to try and make her jealous - reverse psychology does work sometimes.

We now have three kids, eight grand kids and a great grandson. We never married.

Edited by Dave-G