Worst Films

scolopax

Films don't change. It's us that do.

Nah, I squirmed first time round. I don't want to admit to knowing the plot but in Independence Day didn't Mister Purrsident himself jump in a fighter to finish the job off? There's not enough vomit in the world...................... :blush: :blush: :lol::rolleyes:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I squirmed first time round. I don't want to admit to knowing the plot but in Independence Day didn't Mister Purrsident himself jump in a fighter to finish the job off? There's not enough vomit in the world...................... :blush: :blush: :lol::rolleyes:

Yes he did but Will 'often miscast' Smith was rubbish too.

Starship troopers...its absolutey dreadful.

That is crazy talk! Its hilarious and almost a premonition of 9/11 and the Iraq/Afghan war, except the 'good guys' win in the end! :sly:

My vote has to go to Showdown in Little Tokoyo, particualrly the scene before a gun fight Brandon Lee (RIP) commends Dolph Lundgren on the size of his wang :blink: And Witness Protection with Tom Sizemore, utter, utter drivel :rolleyes:

Waited for weeks to see hot Fuzz was very let down. Karate Kid original as a young fellow was my first film on VIDEO loved it, saw week or two ago couldn't beleive how poor it was. My favourite of all time was Road House the film were Swayze was the bouncer. ( I THOUGHT YOU'D BE BIGGER. ) Got real excited when 2 came out, total and utter **** not 1 original cast member.

Dolph Lundgren on the size of his wang :blink: And Witness Protection with Tom Sizemore, utter, utter drivel :rolleyes:

Anything with Dolph in it makes me want to claw flesh off my own face :lol: :lol: , in one of his filums he tells this girl he loves her about 3 minutes after meeting her. :lol: :lol:

It's got to be Braveheart....FREEDOM..no Mel, ..BOREDOM. Historically inacurate and totally unbelievable.

I'm with you there and I'm on the other side of the fence so to speak! But as we all know Hollywood doesn't like the truth to get in the way of a good story.

Anything with that Statham fellow in it. You just see his name on the trailer and instantly know not to bother watching it. All the Saw series.

Can't have anyone speaking ill of Top Gun. Fantastic, to this day and all the better for having no sequel! :thumbs: