What's this bird?

M.I.A

Wren for sure

We had one nest in one of our bird boxes for a few years. Probably not the same one I think they only live around 3 years. Someone will put me right if I'm wrong.

Does not nest there anymore since the sodding council cleared the neutral zone between us and the cemetery.

We also lost about 14 other species that visit sometime during the year when they cut the elder trees down. No shelter and a sparrowhawk patrols the cemetery. Council huh bunch of muppets.

Looks like a wren to me. dont eat it all at once !!!!!!!

Saying that some time ago Jeremy Clarkson did a TV program about France and he stopped at a place that cooked little birds like that you are supposed to eat them all in one go bones and all.

I think he said it was against the law but that it something that I admire about the French if they do not agree with a law they just ignore it unlike the English who think that all laws must be made by god and so must be obeyed be they good or just plain stupid.

Edited by four-wheel-drive