Britain facing new eastern Europe immigration surge

Laird Lugton

One of the hardest working chaps ive ever met was Polish :good: ive nothing against anyone willing to work for a living,they certainely put some of the lazy ****ers in this country to shame :yes: BB

But that doesn't mean i want the country flooded with them :no:

Edited by Bluebarrels

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one reason why we have so many people from all over the world working in this country and most of it is down to benefits if you are unskilled and British why would you want to get a job on minimum wage when you can be just as well off claiming of the state.

If all that we did was like the US and give food stamps our people would have to do the jobs if you give them the chose work or live on the street I think they would choose work and they would have to work properly or they would get the sack problem solved.

As for Polish and other people being good workers I would say if someone has the get up and go to leave there homes and families to come to this country to find work then I would assume that they would want to work hard and send some money home.

There will always be some spongers just as there are British people.

One of the hardest working chaps ive ever met was Polish :good: ive nothing against anyone willing to work for a living,they certainely put some of the lazy ****ers in this country to shame :yes: BB

But that doesn't mean i want the country flooded with them :no:

Agreed. The genuine ones are welcome, but few people have any concept of what the rest bring. Check the numbers of non-UK people who are filling prisons. We don't just import the workers, we import their criminals.

Its a shame so many people come to this country and none EVER leave. We will be living in coal mines soon, no one ever emigrates or god forbid returns from whence they came. Brits never emigrate. Fact.

Oh bum, maybe they do. xenophobes unite!

edited for you.......... sorry for being pedantic, lets have our jingoism gramatically correct please :)

which equates to I can pay them washers and they will appreciate it :hmm: immigration is good for one thing and that is to drive wages down.

still things may change when this ruling starts to filter through to the UK

http://www.eurofound.../nl1209019i.htm

Speak for yourself, I paid them properly.

They have all gone home again now, which is where they actually want to be. The only come here so they can earn a living wage. They all tell me they simply can not live on the money at home.

The same lads have been here 3 years running, that is how awful an employer I am.

They also all paid tax and national insurance. The fact that they now have a NI number means they can work anywhere they like in this country all above board. They didn't need to come back to me if they didn't want to.

I don't want the country flooded with them either. In an ideal world the natives would do the work, there wouldn't be benefit levels that seem to encourage people not to work and there would be no criminals of any nationality.

I think the riots we had around the country is only the tip off the ice berg some of the young lads we have had over the last few months helping out are not happy at all the young cannot sign on and the immigrants are getting benefit it is only time before this country follows the rest of europe and every body is arguing with there neighbours thats what the goverment is after getting every body fighting amongst themselves and not blaming them for all the problems

Rant over

Very true. If you go into Peterborough very early in the morning you will see hundreds of them waiting to be picked up by coach and taken to the many vegetable packing plants in the fens and also to work on the fields-like picking brussel sprouts for example.Once upon a time students would do the land work,but not no more so Poles etc do it instead and same goes with the packing plants.

So on christmas day when you're tucking into your tasty sprouts-just think about who might picked it in near freezing or boggy conditions.

The students would still do it if they got the chance those type of jobs have always been the same cash in hand so all they do now is go to a polish gang boss and say i need say 25 workers and its sorted

So what some on here are saying is that every out of work Brit is a lazy scrounger and not one of them will work you advertise a job and not a single Brit applies for it so they are forced to employ Eastern European who are all hard workers

Last time i needed a new saleperson i had hundred of applications from British people i wasnt forced into employing someone from Poland

Think the fact some are willing to cross Europe and leave family behind in order to find work says more about us than them. So much unemployment yet I cant get hard working people in London who come from the home counties let alone are willing to travel. £180 a day for roofers with a full order book yet not one applicant. Bet theres hundreds of British roofers out of work but with an excuse not to take the job. Groundwork labour or skilled same. If your not a Pole then its the dole

There,s s fat porker in my local,he moans like hell about the imigrants over here. Being paid peanuts, taking jobs off brits, blaming the influx of these.people for some of he mates for being out of work.

Well he is a fine example of your brit worker these days,sits in the pub "every" day on is deri,air claiming for all he can get and drinks it all away. And has the gall to moan about people who want to work for there money. I to have staff from all over the eu, jobs are advertised for ALL not just for brits, but they just cant be assed, or if they do start with us they dont last cus they dont want to actually "earn" there wage,s, and some think swaeting is an illness

Its a shame so many people come to this country and none EVER leave. We will be living in coal mines soon, no one ever emigrates or god forbid returns from whence they came. Brits never emigrate. Fact.

Oh bum, maybe they do. Zenophobes unite!

Actually we have a massive opportunity to sell up here and move to Eastern Europe, live like kings. Economic migration could be a two way thing but it simply isn't. thats our fault for not recognising the potential.

Pubs are full on a Fri afternoon of builders whining the Poles have taken their work. Same on a Sat. Standing at the bar berating the fact they are still on site making Engerlish look bad.

yes that engerlish looks very bad

KW

Pubs are full on a Fri afternoon of builders whining the Poles have taken their work. Same on a Sat. Standing at the bar berating the fact they are still on site making Engerlish look bad.

Where my mate lives in Wales the village is full of Poles (rather suprisingly) but he loves them. He says they have brought the village back to life, they have created a sense of community that had gone. However, the locals hate them with a vengence basically because they show them up.

Edited by Vince Green

Really? you REALLY know that for an accurate fact? 'cos I think it's not true at all.

Yes its true according to the radio this past week, they even gave numbers 25,000 kids in Poland I can remember but I can't recall any of the others. The really annoying thing is that there is no guarantee that the parents of those kids are even still in the country.

Stone me!! Yup seems you are right, apologies for doubting, sounded like more of the myths chucked around but is actually true. Tempered slightly by payable to those properly registered and paying tax & NI or getting certain contributory benefits but still a surprise!

dont need 29 million? just a few more of this wonderful example of howf multiculturalism benefits society HA HA should be reason enough to shut the doors

http://www.immigrati...ts-grounds.html

KW

Now that did look like a real website until we click here > http://www.immigrationmatters.co.uk/join-the-30-day-goal-setting-challenge-today.html :lol:

Plenty of room here. After all the U.K is so massive. What's another 29 million matter?

Yes Henry I genuinely thought the article meant all 29 million were coming here. :no:

Then why say it?

Because up to a point this is a free country and I can say whay I want hopefully without pedants jumping on every word.

Absolutely and either the comment was aimed at being inflammatory or merely rhetoric and as such begs the question as to whether it is worthy of posting at all, it is after all a free world.

Stone me!! Yup seems you are right, apologies for doubting, sounded like more of the myths chucked around but is actually true. Tempered slightly by payable to those properly registered and paying tax & NI or getting certain contributory benefits but still a surprise!

its not quite such a headline grabber though when it involves them paying UK tax and getting something back for it.

As for anyone who reckons our jobless would be happy to go sprout picking in the winter there was a documentary on it not so far back showing them trying it. Suffice to say those that actually made the first day most didn't make the second. Its hard work and if Kudubya reckons that should be worth 35K plus a year then he had better be ready for sprouts at £5 a kilo and the likes as thats the only way to do it.

Absolutely and either the comment was aimed at being inflammatory or merely rhetoric and as such begs the question as to whether it is worthy of posting at all, it is after all a free world.

For your information, I do not post inflammatory remarks. Never have. It was merely rhetoric. I think this forum would be worse without rherotic or light-hearted comments. If my post (in your opinion) was not worthy of posting, don't read it. Simple really. Do you really want this place to be purely factual details, or as I have noticed, more often than not, your opinion?

hmmm maybe we should all move to poland or bulgaria? whats the gun laws like over there? ;)

Not sure about Bulgaria, but Poland has considerably strict gun laws, and the lowest rate of ownership in Europe IIRC. The Czech Republic is probably the best place to go in Eastern Europe (or Europe in general) if you like firearms.

Edited by VikingRebel