another walt classic

MM

Classic walting....I'm working with a guy who claims to be special forces...all the tails about being kidnapped and tortured by Bosnian rebels...total idiot..

His name isn't Ian Story by chance,if so then I'm afraid he's telling the truth lives up your way was captured and totured in bosnia for 3 months before being released,was discharged from the army on medical grounds .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizarrely I overheard a story at work this afternoon with someone reminiscing about all the weaponry he's fixed, shot, built, developed, eaten etc when he was in the forces.

Apparantly he still has an inside contact on one of the military ranges and can get folks in to shoot the 'sniper rifles and bigger stuff'. Of course, it's all top secret and he can't tell anyone about it... :lol:

He doesn't know I shoot so I'll try and reel him in a bit :whistling:

Bizarrely I overheard a story at work this afternoon with someone reminiscing about all the weaponry he's fixed, shot, built, developed, eaten etc when he was in the forces.

Apparantly he still has an inside contact on one of the military ranges and can get folks in to shoot the 'sniper rifles and bigger stuff'. Of course, it's all top secret and he can't tell anyone about it... :lol:

He doesn't know I shoot so I'll try and reel him in a bit :whistling:

As was said to me...learn to love this guy, bring him in-then at the rite moment with a crowd of workmates let him have it...

There used to be a chap near us who claimed to have been wounded by a grenade in Aden who would tell us all the shrapnel was working its way to his heart and he wasnt long for this world, and who would make a big show of hobbling about on crutches. That is until he had a few pints that is, at which point he would just get up and walk to the bogs or spend 30 mins at the slot machines without any problem.

It was just like the guy in the wheelchair from Little Britain.

Then one day his wife came in looking for him and when someone mentioned grenades and Aden she just about fell over. He had never even been abroad, or in the Army.

There used to be a chap near us who claimed to have been wounded by a grenade in Aden who would tell us all the shrapnel was working its way to his heart and he wasnt long for this world, and who would make a big show of hobbling about on crutches. That is until he had a few pints that is, at which point he would just get up and walk to the bogs or spend 30 mins at the slot machines without any problem.

It was just like the guy in the wheelchair from Little Britain.

Then one day his wife came in looking for him and when someone mentioned grenades and Aden she just about fell over. He had never even been abroad, or in the Army.

He sounds more Salvation Army.

thats almost as good as the I've trained a parrot so training a springer spaniel must be easy in comparison thread on here :ermm:

It now quite clear to me that you have spend your time on PW writing your 17000 + posts because you feel the bigman reading posts that you clearly know nothing about and then making up your own version and slagging people off on a different thread. I'm guessing you have a springer and tell everyone your a professional dog trainer? Fact is that a springer is easy to train to do basic shooting duties or is everyone that has trained there dog to retrieve pigeons now experts?

Edited by Mr Rizzini

So, the same.loon at work has just told me a classic. His cousin was an armourer in the special forces. The sas have " shotty shells" that instead of having pellets inside, they use little darts. These wont kill u, just imobilise u.

Got to love it.

So now that it's been very clearly established that there are 'shotty shells' with darts inside them, does he still qualify as a walt - or have you shot yourself in the foot so to speak? :whistling:

Edited by Dave-G

So now that it's been very clearly established that there are 'shotty shells' with darts inside them, does he still qualify as a walt - or have you shot yourself in the foot so to speak? :whistling:

With poison? Toxic, non lethal shells, with poison imobilising darts? In the 1980's, only used by the sas?

Well, i believe him. ;)