just had some bad news

mikky

dont know where to start really,just had a phone call from sister,she has been having treatment for cancer,she went to the hospital today to be told she has no chance,its now even in her blood stream.. she was supposed to start radiotherapy tomorrow.....to say i am devastated would be an understatement,i dont have any close family apart from the missus and our 2 kids who i have just had to break the news to...sorry everyone,just needed to tell someone....39 yrs old...anyway i dont drink anymore but i am going to have a beer or 3...certainly puts things into perspective

mikky

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear that,craig

dont know where to start really,just had a phone call from sister,she has been having treatment for cancer,she went to the hospital today to be told she has no chance,its now even in her blood stream.. she was supposed to start radiotherapy tomorrow.....to say i am devastated would be an understatement,i dont have any close family apart from the missus and our 2 kids who i have just had to break the news to...sorry everyone,just needed to tell someone....39 yrs old...anyway i dont drink anymore but i am going to have a beer or 3...certainly puts things into perspective

mikky

No words for this mikky, I lost an aunt at 42... I was only 23 at the time and it knocked hell out of me. 13 years later and approaching the same age it is unimaginable.

Don't know what to say pal, other than I can understand why you have posted on here, it's a great place to let things out and the lads are not bad when all's said and done.

Try to enjoy the time you have left with your sister, my thoughts are with you both and your families.

as a non drinker and 3 beers in,,,,,would like to thank each and everyone one of you,,worst thing is not being able to do anything..in the past...boyfriend problems...sorted....financial...sorted.....cant sort this one though,,,thats what hurts the most......

mikky