TOP GEAR TONIGHT 8PM !!! :)

pimpkiller

You know how they usually suspend a caravan from a crane and they let it go? This series the theme is going to be door related. Rumour has it that there is a guy in Burnley who has just over 1000 doors stored in a cellar since last Christmas ready to be kicked. The owner of the house suffered from a broken metatarsal so no door kicking for a few months, and thought to donate the doors. Top Gear obliged to help.

You can knock top gear but it is what it is, a light entertainment show. Yes Clarkson is full of himself but he has always has been right when he started on original TG. I for one still enjoy watching the show and take it for what it is fact and more likely fiction.

I must remember to watch it all and then immediately post on the internet how it isn't as good as it used to be and how staged it all is these days...

Good you do that, you will be exercising your right to give your opinion, ...... & when you do I'll respect that opinion !

I was in north wales on Tuesday, 4 sports cars were on there way to filming a shoot for topgear near to conwy Castle,I was lucky to be filling my car at the shell garage

,when they also turned up I got talking to the guy who had the Noble.

They included a Noble 600, Zonda F,l Lamborgini mercalado and a Porche carrera GTS

Look out for them in the new series

I used to love it but its all got a bit silly and a bit to staged lately,.... If its not real at least make us think it could be,... I also think mr Clarkson has got a bit full of himself, but still in part entertaining

couldnt agree more... i have all the dvds and as it happens have the african challenge one on now as i type

i have to say im suprised that its come back, i thought the last series may have been its last... i just hope they have sence to stoip before driving it into the ground... i know clarkson had the sence years ago on the old top gear but its such a cash cow now he and the rest may not

It's light entertainment.

If you don't like it and dont subscribe to sky you could pick any of the other 3 channels. If you do have sky put one of the other 300 channels on (just not Dave channel as you will prob be watching an old TG)

I will be perched in front of it tonight hopefully laughing at 3 idiots

It's light entertainment.

If you don't like it and dont subscribe to sky you could pick any of the other 3 channels. If you do have sky put one of the other 300 channels on (just not Dave channel as you will prob be watching an old TG)

I will be perched in front of it tonight hopefully laughing at 3 idiots

+1 :good:

i have to say im suprised that its come back, i thought the last series may have been its last... i just hope they have sence to stoip before driving it into the ground... i know clarkson had the sence years ago on the old top gear but its such a cash cow now he and the rest may not

The only reason JC dropped out of the old format TopGear is because it had turned very boring and had a tiny amount of viewers. The Beeb rebooted 2 years later into its current formula which clearly works because they sell it to the entire world and has millions of viewers.One newspaper article i read some time ago said TG is the most watched tv programme around the globe! They do live shows which are sell outs and the merchandise is worth millions to the Beeb (JC sold his share of the TopGear name to them couple years back).

People dont want to see what the latest rep mobile looks like and want to watch 3 middle aged blokes playing with expensive fast cars and driving across continents in unsuitable motors.

All hail TopGear!

Top gear is indeed the most watched show on tv. Over 600 million viewers around the word watch it each week when it's on.

I really don't get why people slag it off, if you don't like it don't discuss it or watch it and let those of us who do enjoy watching 3 mates spanking super cars about and having a laugh get on with it.

Can't wait for it and thanks to the OP because I didn't know it was on till I read this

ATB 425

The last few series have been pretty lousy, and the India Special was an embarrassment. One of the fastest growing automotive countries in the world, with huge economic potential, and they spend the whole time being idiots and childish, to the point where I turned it off. This one though...is odd. They're talking about cars. They used to do that a lot, I think!