dashboard camera's come in usefull

kdubya

Don't think 'ill be getting in his car if it's the same driver recording everything. ONLY JOKING How the hell did the wagon get around that woman without hitting her, and the guy in a double collision just gets out the car through the hole where the windscreen was :eh::eh:

Have noticed that Dash Cams are very prevalent in Russia......

They have an incredibly high road mortality rate.

I for one wouldn't drive there, have witnessed almost the same standards in Latvia and Estonia.

I don't know if this is true but I read somewhere that there's no drink drive law in Russia. :o

I have the roadhawk HD after some recommendations from a previous thread on here, then after some numpty had to swerve to the other side of the road to stop smashing into me I finally had the urge to fit it and Im pleased with it. Expensive but got my insurance down £25. Also helps if no witness's to a crash as Im not exactly a great communicator.

There. I fixed it for you!

LOL. If you have not driven in Rome you have never feared for your life in an automobile...

The Romans are saints compared to drivers in Naples! Even in Italy they have a reputation. Worse than them are the Egyptians - but it is more organised chaos than anything. Edited by aris

Have noticed that Dash Cams are very prevalent in Russia......

They have an incredibly high road mortality rate.

I for one wouldn't drive there, have witnessed almost the same standards in Latvia and Estonia.

Saudi was really bad as well, I was convinced I was going to die in a road crash out there.

Russia and most of former USSR is unbelievably scary, Several times I have braced in the seat expecting a crash and the driver has somehow missed. The worst I have seen is the Kazakh army vehicles. They cannot legally be at fault for an accident and drive like it. Even if crossing a road as a pedestrian and it sais to cross you have to check for military vehicles as they do not stop for the red light or swerve to miss people!