Semi Auto Club

Malik

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My go to gun is a Remmy 1100 with 26" barrel and fixed skeet choke, its older than me, no bluing left, big corrosion patches on the receiver and varnish coming off the stock....

I do all my shotgun shooting with it, fits like a glove, cycles anything, never jams.

Love it :)

snap got the same ,but 30" barrel used 4 boxes of 36 gram rc to run her in .seems fine ,but would not recycle 21 gram comp x carts last week,not to botherd though did not purchase it for shooting 21gram carts they were all they had at the clay ground. good gun thuough got the a300 outlander aswell.

Its an excellent gun as i am sure you are aware of, i just wish i bought it sooner! Thanks for the advice on running it in :good: the minimum i ever shoot is 28gram so i am hoping there shall never be a cycling problem.

Iv owned a ss3 and maxus now have a benelli supersport

Carbon fibre.Don't think I will ever swap it for another semi it's the dogs danglies

some pics

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0660.jpgIMG_0652.jpg

Brilliant looking gun, how you finding it? I was looking at those in the shop but decided on the A400. Im meant to be going on holiday soon but if i dont get my visa in time, the benelli raefello supersport is being put on the shopping list lol

Its an excellent gun as i am sure you are aware of, i just wish i bought it sooner! Thanks for the advice on running it in :good: the minimum i ever shoot is 28gram so i am hoping there shall never be a cycling problem.

The unico part states it's for 24gram upwards. It was never designed to cycle 21gram cartridges.

A mate has just bought the excell with the blue action,the guy in the shop reckons you should run it dry,as lubing it just harbours dirt,this is a new one on me,anyone else heard this.

Probably best to give it a light spray and a wipe down but not go heavy on lubing it

Video from beretta, 1:55 he says about the oilling of the gun.

Im running a bereta ES100 (pintail)

Polished bolt mech, Welded lifter, polished cartridge latch, bevelled loading port, shortened mag spring and custom polished follower and handmade custom charging handle.

Cracking gun thats never jammed once. One of the fastest actions ive used.

Do fancy a pump though... lol

Im running a bereta ES100 (pintail)

Polished bolt mech, Welded lifter, polished cartridge latch, bevelled loading port, shortened mag spring and custom polished follower and handmade custom charging handle.

Cracking gun thats never jammed once. One of the fastest actions ive used.

Do fancy a pump though... lol

Put a pic up!