pet hate

neillfrbs

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is spotty white youths wearing those ridiculous over sized caps and talking in a strong jafakean accent.

Utterly cringeworthy, and up there with sweary facial tattoos for limiting life chances!

Yes!!! Amazing. I wouldn't let someone into my house once wearing one of those hats, told him to remove it before entering. Why do they leave the oversized gold label thing on it too?

People who drive down the outside of a queue assuming everyone else is queueing for fun, then push in at the front. :P

If they're daft enough to queue for 1/2 mile longer than they need to, more fool them! :lol:

Motorist who try and stop motorcyclist from filtering

....and this one too! Big +1!

Pigeon Watch discussions on immigration,travellers and the unemployed.

I think you might need to change forums for the sake of your blood pressure. :yes:

Edited by -Mongrel-

People using eMail to cover their **** by asking questions they know the answers to " just to clarify....", when you've gone through the details at a meeting that morning.

I agree mate it's all one big ***** covering exercise

It does work both ways though,

Atb

Flynny

People using eMail to cover their **** by asking questions they know the answers to " just to clarify....", when you've gone through the details at a meeting that morning.

It's a recommended thing to do by many management qualification providers.

I do it, as I've been done over so many times by one useless, charlatan, *** I work with, who is asked to do something, which has direct consequences on MY performance markers and blatantly denies she heard anything of the sort in meetings.

I have to do it to keep my job.

On a recent Speeding Awareness Course.... Ahem! ... The ex-copper taking it said that multiple cyclists are positively encouraged to ride two abreast for the safety of other road users... The reason being that it reduces the time that overtaking motorists are forced onto "the wrong side of the road" compared to if they were overtaking a long line of single file cyclists. I believe cycling clubs etc also promote this.... This presupposes of course that drivers wait for a safe place & pull out properly when overtaking a bike, and not just squeeze past putting all parties at risk.

This does not take into account the ones that ride "furiously" expecting everyone to give way and allow them to race on public roads....it needs to be stopped.

1) The pigeons on my patch that will not come to my decoys and let me shoot them.

2) Fly tipping is one of my pet hates. I would have them working on a chain gang cleaning out every road, ditch and river in the county. Silly me, I am forgetting their human rights.

I do it, as I've been done over so many times by one useless, charlatan, *** I work with, who is asked to do something, which has direct consequences on MY performance markers and blatantly denies she heard anything of the sort in meetings.

+1

My boss denies and change his mind when it suits him , everything have to be written down

All driving related im afraid.

1) Driving on side lights.Lights should either be on dip beam or off.Side lights are not suitable for when its dark or even dusk no matter what colour your car is.

2) Not indicating.

3) People mincing in the middle or outside lane of a motorway.

4) Panama hats on parcel shelves.

5) Box of Kleenex on parcel shelves (what on earth are they there for???)

6) Umbrellas on parcel shelves.

+1

My boss denies and change his mind when it suits him , everything have to be written down

Years ago I, along with the cretin I speak off BOTH got written warnings, I covered part of her work, because she isn't skilled enough to do the job (same grade as me) so I asked her to do a more menial, but VITAL task while I dealt with the more technical job.

She just didn't do it, I got my skin ripped off by my director, she denied me even speaking to her.

In all if my life I've never been so close to violence.

That warnings slowed my career by a year at very least.

Edited by kyska

So many I don't know where to start really, but here goes.

Bad time keeping. It is like saying to someone 'my time is more important than yours, so you can wait'. The ultimate insult in my opinion, on a par with an insincere apology (yet another insult) which follows.

Drivers who think they are doing other motorists a favour (and think no one will notice them) by parking in town with two wheels on the kerb! Not only does traffic still have to stop to let other vehicles past as they've still blocked the road, but they've also now blocked the ******* pavement! So pedestrians, especially those pushing prams, can't get past either!

Motorists who park on the wrong side of the road with headlights on, which means the beam is shining right into the eyes of oncoming drivers.

Women (my OH) who say 'right, I'm ready' and you leave the house thinking they're right behind you and they then disappear upstairs! What's that all about?

Littering riles me, as do bad manners.Apathy and those who wont pull their weight.

People abusing their authority or those who use a position of authority or influence for personal gain/agenda...same thing I suppose.

I'm sure I can think of more but that'll do for now.

cyclists on the road next to an empty cycle path that cost hundreds of thousands to build partly paid for by the motorist who still has to slow down cause the cyclist don't use it...should be a law where there is a cycle path bikes should not be allowed on the road along that section

Edited by sirgoldalot

cyclists on the road next to an empty cycle path that cost hundreds of thousands to build partly paid for by the motorist who still has to slow down cause the cyclist don't use it...should be a law where there is a cycle path bikes should not be allowed on the road along that section

oh dear life's a bitch aint it, by christ their are some whingeing tits in this thread, miserable ****.

KW