Tissues at the ready

THE AD

Who is this mrs Cropper and what is corrie?

mrs cropper is Harold or Haley a cross dresser for a few yrs then he had the cupboards and drawers done which now makes he/she a women allegedly , he/she goes out with Royston cropper aka the owner of Roy's rolls an fictitious cafe in weatherfield Manchester he brandishes a women's shopping bag and looks like the kind of man that could have drove jimmy Saville around ;).

Harold is going to cark it tonight "commit Harry carry" as he/she is riddled with line dancer and not long left anyway.

Needless to say I'm typing this in bed on iPad as I'd rather pull my own teeth out.

As for corrie,,, this is slang terminology used for the fictitious soap on itv "coronation street" Simples....;)

Edited by delburt0

mrs cropper is Harold or Haley a cross dresser for a few yrs then he had the cupboards and drawers done which now makes he/she a women allegedly , he/she goes out with Royston cropper aka the owner of Roy's rolls an fictitious cafe in weatherfield Manchester he brandishes a women's shopping bag and looks like the kind of man that could have drove jimmy Saville around ;).

Harold is going to cark it tonight "commit Harry carry" as he/she is riddled with line dancer and not long left anyway.

Needless to say I'm typing this in bed on iPad as I'd rather pull my own teeth out.

As for corrie,,, this is slang terminology used for the fictitious soap on itv "coronation street" Simples.... ;)

Thank you very much for expalining all of that, bloody glad I don't watch the carp! :lol:

:lol: Bloody crisps all over me keyboard now!