Any Rugby Fans:6 Nations

Aled

Hello All

Well what is IMHO one of the greatest sporting occasions of the year starts on Saturday, so the craic, banter, and beer will be flowing in various, homes, pubs and rugby clubs throughout 6 countries.

Any predictions? Plans? Hopes?

Whose going to win. Anybody heading to watch any games.

Cheers

Aled

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All

Well what is IMHO one of the greatest sporting occasions of the year starts on Saturday, so the craic, banter, and beer will be flowing in various, homes, pubs and rugby clubs throughout 6 countries.

Any predictions? Plans? Hopes?

Whose going to win. Anybody heading to watch any games.

Cheers

Aled

I am not sporty at all but I do like watching the rugby 6 nations :good:

Not really bothered who wins either :lol:

Regards

Hcc

Favourites are Wales, but lve a feeling France will be champions 2014 ..

Wales vs Ireland game, l'd go Ireland on the day ... Wales to win "maybe" championship or runners up.

England will take the Calcutta cup ... think England would do very well to finish second overhaul, but l cant see that happening ..

Italy/Scotland to finish last .. think it might just be Scotland, though .. will see!

1. France

2. Wales

3. England

4. Ireland

5. Italy

6. Scotland

Favourites are Wales, but lve a feeling France will be champions 2014 ..

Wales vs Ireland game, l'd go Ireland on the day ... Wales to win "maybe" championship or runners up.

England will take the Calcutta cup ... think England would do very well to finish second overhaul, but l cant see that happening ..

Italy/Scotland to finish last .. think it might just be Scotland, though .. will see!

1. France

2. Wales

3. England

4. Ireland

5. Italy

6. Scotland

Well, when I said I was not bothered who won, I wasnt entirely telling the truth, what I meant was anyone but the French :lol::lol:

I support the game of rugby first and foremost! ... l want the best team to win, the one that shows the best skills, the most flamboyant and flowing rugby, the team that defends relentlessly when needed and that can switch to attack swiftly .. the team that plays the best rugby ... lm not like a football fan that blindly follows a team, its the beautiful game of rugby the has always held my interest ... when l see a skilfull French team cut through the opposition, l enjoy watching ... thats my take on things

Keep em coming guys, interesting comments.

I think 4 countries, Ireland, Wales, England & France, have very little between them. Scotland are not far behind, and Italy usually pull a good game out of the bag. Love the tournament, looking forward to it as usuall.

Cheers

Aled

I think if England can start with a win against France and get their confidence up the squad they have available will be just to powerful for the rest. Ireland could run them close as they have three relatively easy home games but have to come to Twickenham this year and that's a big advantage for England...

I wasn't aware that the Welsh played rugby.. :lol:

Keep em coming guys, interesting comments.

I think 4 countries, Ireland, Wales, England & France, have very little between them. Scotland are not far behind, and Italy usually pull a good game out of the bag. Love the tournament, looking forward to it as usuall.

Cheers

Aled

And I bet you're looking forward to that first pint of the year as well Aled :)

I will be in the south stand of Murrayfield on the 8th as I got the Scotland season pass, but I will be dressed in white and red and by 10pm I doubt I will be able to bite my finger nails, no matter what the score (but based on what I saw through the autumn we are gonna hoof you round the park).