Any Rugby Fans:6 Nations

Aled

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Below is a quote from Ben Kay. What makes him so sure no one one will win the slam just because England cant win it now, either Wales & France and whoever wins in Dublin tomorrow could win the slam its a wide open contest now.

I know England will be licking there wounds before next weeks Calcuta Cup clash so I am sure they will have something to prove.

Looking foward to tomorrows game. I am offshore on nightshift at the moment so my alarm will be set for an early weak up and what ever the result I think the comments on this thread will be worth a read.

BBL

Ben Kay

Former England lock on BBC Radio 5 live [object Object] [object Object]

"I don't think England need to change an awful lot. They need to tighten things, focus. No-one will win the Gram Slam, but England can still take this championship."

I know England will be licking there wounds before next weeks Calcuta Cup clash so I am sure they will have something to prove.

Ben Kay Former England lock on BBC Radio 5 live [object Object] [object Object]

"I don't think England need to change an awful lot. They need to tighten things, focus. No-one will win the Gram Slam, but England can still take this championship."

REM Calcutta cup 1990.

Listen to sir Clive and gezza- out of the 2 dressing rooms they think engerland will b the happier? *** - ure getting beat ya dobbers

Any wonder no one wants yous to do well

:no: I despair. If you've nothing sensible to say, say nothing. If you do choose to ignore my advice at least try and abuse me in english or a variant understood by most

If l'm not mistaken !! .. hasn't Warren Gatling been quoted as saying " Wales are the best team in Europe, "but" wont win the 2014 six nations championship ... if that true "and it is !" .. does he become a hate figure for the Welsh?

Warren could say he has slept with most of the married women in Wales and he would still be loved. ;)