Paedophile Hunter TV programme

keg

Is this in the uk then? There was a similar one in America. I heard that one episode, they turned up at a judges house. When he saw them he knew his life was over so he went back indoors and shot himself.

I think there should be police nuts set up doing it full time too

I watched a program from America, that had a volunteer female work for them. She was around 19 years old, but looked, and pretended to be much younger. The police lay in wait to arrest the 'men' who came to visit her. In one instance, the arrested one guy and he told them that he was armed. It turned out that he was a deputy from another county.

When I first started working for a forensics company almost 6 years ago the biggest shock was how many are out there. For every mention in the papers of someone being found guilty of having indecent images of children there are probably 50 others ongoing you don't hear about.

We are a fairly small firm mainly doing criminal defence work and some weeks we will get 3-4 enquiries from solicitors all relating to either abuse or indecent images, I think the availability of material online is the reason why there are more offenders now then ever before.

pre internet if someone had a mild interest in kids there wasn't anything to feed their interest, now they can look online and find a few pics, they decide they like them and keep looking and before you know it they are finding and collecting more and more serious material to feed their habit until its now enough and they decide they want the real thing.

There will always be Paedophile's but something has to be done to reduce availability of this material online and the resources need to be in place to catch them and give them proper sentences.

Good reply there, interesting what you say about the net, it's true. It's hard I suppose because the majority of pics on there aren't all of what you would call a decent buxom **** etc... they are attempting to be as close to the legal 18 year old barrier as they can. It's sad. Then right down to downstairs hair styling changing from having enough to choke a cat to nothing at all can only make the weak's minds move further south of the age barrier and add plenty of fuel to their fire.

The worst case I heard was that Ian Watkins from the Lost Prophets, that story made me shudder.

If there is absolutely no shadow of a doubt that someone is an active paedophile and has actually commited acts against children.

They should brand a big P on their face where everyone can see it. Castrate them and then turn them loose.

Using them for research is no good as they are so warped it would ruin the drug results.

Send them to Syria to assist with the humanitarian aid effort! :ninja:

Why, that would be like a busmans holiday as it'd be legal in Syria. :/

Saying that until 1885 it was legal in THIS country :wacko: (Age of consent was 13 here 1875-1884 and only TEN before that...... :unsure:)

Edited by Breastman

When I first started working for a forensics company almost 6 years ago the biggest shock was how many are out there. For every mention in the papers of someone being found guilty of having indecent images of children there are probably 50 others ongoing you don't hear about.

We are a fairly small firm mainly doing criminal defence work and some weeks we will get 3-4 enquiries from solicitors all relating to either abuse or indecent images, I think the availability of material online is the reason why there are more offenders now then ever before.

pre internet if someone had a mild interest in kids there wasn't anything to feed their interest, now they can look online and find a few pics, they decide they like them and keep looking and before you know it they are finding and collecting more and more serious material to feed their habit until its now enough and they decide they want the real thing.

There will always be Paedophile's but something has to be done to reduce availability of this material online and the resources need to be in place to catch them and give them proper sentences.

Some years ago in this region a nine year old girl was murdered, her body was eventually found under the floor boards of her uncles house. Turns out he was known but had never been arrested or charged. The point of this is that some one I know did work for the police and one officer during a conversation had told him in our region there were 650 known child sex offenders on a register. That was over 20 years ago, how many more could there be now.

Tyne & Wear.............not the biggest county in the country.

Some years ago in this region a nine year old girl was murdered, her body was eventually found under the floor boards of her uncles house. Turns out he was known but had never been arrested or charged. The point of this is that some one I know did work for the police and one officer during a conversation had told him in our region there were 650 known child sex offenders on a register. That was over 20 years ago, how many more could there be now.

Tyne & Wear.............not the biggest county in the country.

Its a huge problem, chances are there will be member/s of this forum who has viewed or likes this type of material.

If there is absolutely no shadow of a doubt that someone is an active paedophile and has actually commited acts against children.

They should brand a big P on their face where everyone can see it. Castrate them and then turn them loose.

Using them for research is no good as they are so warped it would ruin the drug results.

True, true, maybe grafting their feet to their heads would be the answer, after castration of course.

The lad is a legend the sentences they got were pitifull and as for the police needing more funding maybe they should spend less harassing law abiding drivers and more on catching these peados

The lad is a legend the sentences they got were pitifull and as for the police needing more funding maybe they should spend less harassing law abiding drivers and more on catching these peados

Agree 100%

i heard there was a guy on a beaters forum that got well nicked so i think your right

That was Nick Cordery. He was a sporadic poster on here too, although interestingly did not endear himself to anybody with his superior attitude.

A truly disgusting individual - I hope he never sees the light of day again.

On the face of it what he's doing is commendable but that QC is correct, this guy could be wrecking any bigger investigation going on without knowing it.

Does he have any idea about Ripa and the rules governing covert directed surveillance on a person? Not even a chief constable can give authority for that as far as I can remember it has to come from the home office.

So yeah it does look simple, get a mobile phone and 20 fags and anyone can do it. But then potentially all the evidence is in admissible.

The police should do more ect,,,,,,, funny you don't get hordes of people banging on the doors of the pedo investigation units wanting a job, can't say I'd want to look at pictures and videos of kids being raped every day, would you?

I have a problem with Vigilantes that's what the police are for, next you know people carry out the sentence as well.

Innocent man burned to death by vigilante neighbours who mistook him for paedophile
  • Bijan Ebrahimi, 44, took pictures of youths vandalising his flower baskets
  • A court heard he planned to give the images to police as evidence
  • But a neighbour saw him with a camera and reported him as a paedophile
  • Police arrested Mr Ebrahimi but let him go when they realised the mistake
  • But two days after his release he was attacked by vigilante neighbours
  • Lee James has pleaded guilty to murder after beating Mr Ebrahimi unconscious before dragging him into the street and setting him on fire
  • Stephen Norley pleaded guilty to assisting an offender
  • Both will be sentenced at Bristol Crown Court next month.