It ain't a Land Rover

Cosd

X-trail pulled by Shogun?

The Nissan is not poorly made,the Shogun has a ladder chassis, the Nissan is a welded monocoque. I don't know many vehicles with a ladder chassis that would take the sort of jerking the Shogun was creating.

Looking at the Nissan, it didn't look to be in four-wheel-drive.

Why do you have to insult them it looked to me as if he used the cars recovery point I did not think Nisons was that poorly made.

The recovery point wasn't the issue, it was the muppet behind the steering wheel which was the weak link!

The bit that came off looked like it was probably only spot welded on in the first place. If I'm right, well even if I'm not, the Nissan just wasn't made for off roading like that, the o.p hit the nail on the head with the title. I've seen everything from defenders through L200 s to fronteras take a fair bit more abuse and most were around 15 yr old.

I think we'll see a lot more of that too as these school run 4x4s come up cheap enough.

X-trail pulled by Shogun?

The Nissan is not poorly made,the Shogun has a ladder chassis, the Nissan is a welded monocoque. I don't know many vehicles with a ladder chassis that would take the sort of jerking the Shogun was creating.

Looking at the Nissan, it didn't look to be in four-wheel-drive.

The recovery point wasn't the issue, it was the muppet behind the steering wheel which was the weak link!

:yes::yes::good: