What are you doing New Years Eve?

steve_b_wales

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a young man I always tried to achieve orgasm at the stroke of midnight (with a girlfriend of course) in the mistaken believe that it would set a good example for the rest of the year, now I try to achieve a good nights sleep also in the mistaken believe that it will set a good example for the rest of the year, perhaps I should return to the former idea

as a young man I always tried to achieve orgasm at the stroke of midnight (with a girlfriend of course) in the mistaken believe that it would set a good example for the rest of the year, now I try to achieve a good nights sleep also in the mistaken believe that it will set a good example for the rest of the year, perhaps I should return to the former idea

I wouldnt feel comfortable being next to you at the bar at the 'stroke' of midnight.

I will not be watching hootenanny as its not live.

working as usual and having to put up with the "out once a year mob" never mind

enjoy the night steve and the rockets bud,,i,m sure he will be proud of ya mate

atb to you and yours

Evo

Thanks mate. A 'few more' fireworks have been bought in the past few days, so the total is now around £325. The weather forecast says rain coming in in the early hours of New Years Day. I hope they stay away long enough to get the fireworks sorted, which usually takes about 1-2 hours.

That sounds "unusual" got any more info ?

http://www.hofburgsilvesterball.com/english

Here is a link to the event. Mrs B06 likes dressing up and the pomp and ceremony of it all.

Brilliant its great to see people going the extra mile, I would hate it but Im a yob, however I did notice under dress code, military dress is allowed so if you wanted, you could go in your camo shooting gear, also national dress so you could source a morris dancing costume or pearly king outfit perhaps, however I have long wanted to go to watch/listen Beethoven performed by the Berlin Philharmonic in Berlin so maybe Im not such a yob after all, I hope you have a fantastic time , Ein gluckliches neues Jahr !

Cursing the idiots that insist on setting of fireworks :yes:

Will be a long night with a terrified dog, Mrs t33 stressing about her horses, and I have no doubt that yet again, one of my clients horses will, at best, need veterinary treatment as a result of a fireworks related incident. Try consoling an 8 yro who's pony has bolted through a wire fence and is being put back together by the Vet. I can also look back on losing the best dog/friend I ever had due to fireworks.

So yes, love the New Year, fresh start and all that, but fireworks :no: the price is high for the thoughtless actions of many :yes:

Edited by turbo33

Will be a long night with a terrified dog, Mrs t33 stressing about her horses, and I have no doubt that yet again, one of my clients horses will, at best, need veterinary treatment as a result of a fireworks related incident. Try consoling an 8 yro who's pony has bolted through a wire fence and is being put back together by the Vet. I can also look back on losing the best dog/friend I ever had due to fireworks.

So yes, love the New Year, fresh start and all that, but fireworks :no: the price is high for the thoughtless actions of many :yes:

Amazing realy you need a licence to buy cartridges and for a mortar that launches a explosive 1000 feet in the air with no regulation on where you can discharge them you need nothing

Happy new year turbo33 I hope you have minimal casualties

All the best

Of

Amazing realy you need a licence to buy cartridges and for a mortar that launches a explosive 1000 feet in the air with no regulation on where you can discharge them you need nothing

Happy new year turbo33 I hope you have minimal casualties

All the best

Of

Yup, always puzzled me that one OF!!

Happy and prosperous new year to you too OF.

Atb T33

going for a mooch NYD so wont be up at midnight ...nor hitting the booze...besides...NEW YEARS day is really the 21st dec, the winter solstice. when day=night and the whole wheel begins anew.......

I blame the romans....

as for fireworks....ban em...even Nov 5th, after all...what are we doing with bonfire night .........celebrating failure.........

Will be stumbling over rocks on the yorkshire coast and casting a few lines in the hope of catching some more codling before I head home.

May spend a couple hours NYD trying to bag a few woodpigeons coming to roost.

Not your 'average' 23 yr old.

I rarely drink and the pubs clubs are far to noisey on a normal weekend never mind NYE!

Will be stumbling over rocks on the yorkshire coast and casting a few lines in the hope of catching some more codling before I head home.

May spend a couple hours NYD trying to bag a few woodpigeons coming to roost.

Not your 'average' 23 yr old.

I rarely drink and the pubs clubs are far to noisey on a normal weekend never mind NYE!

Drinkings overated mate,get out and about :yes: plenty of time for sitting in the pub when we can do nothing else :good: BB

I can understand your concerns, but have to say that I am not an idiot. My display is done in a considerate and caring manner. All of my neighbours are aware of what is happening, and what time it starts/finishes. Most are joining in. My rockets will be aimed towards the woodland behind my house, where there are no horses, dog's or cats.

And I for one, am not thoughtless, because the display is in memory of my son who I lost 11 years ago when he was just 14 years old. He always enjoyed the fireworks on New Years Eve, and I intend keeping up this tradition for as long as my health or the law allows.

Happy New Year.

I can understand your concerns, but have to say that I am not an idiot. My display is done in a considerate and caring manner. All of my neighbours are aware of what is happening, and what time it starts/finishes. Most are joining in. My rockets will be aimed towards the woodland behind my house, where there are no horses, dog's or cats.

And I for one, am not thoughtless, because the display is in memory of my son who I lost 11 years ago when he was just 14 years old. He always enjoyed the fireworks on New Years Eve, and I intend keeping up this tradition for as long as my health or the law allows.

Happy New Year.

Enjoy mate I don't drink but after reading that I'll open a can at midnight for your son I have three and a daughter can't imagine how you feel