Recommend me a book

fat_jay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently reading Billy Idol's autobiography at the moment, Dancing With Myself. I have to say that it is surprising well written. Made me laugh when he said about the first time he was in America and took some bird back to his hotel room. She wanted him to insert his whole fist inside her... private area at which point she tightened up and he had no choice but to roll around the room with her for fear of having his arm broken. It's not all like that. Well, not yet anyway as I'm just coming up to the bit where he leaves Generation X. I'm sure there'll be plenty more shenanigans of that ilk to come, and I'm looking forward to it.

Anthony Riches Has written a series of Books following a couple of Roman legionaries through a series of campaigns across the Roman Empire ,very easy reads and rip roaring blood and spit stuff. Keeps me entertained while offshore.

Enjoy your hols

SR.

Reading these at the moment, easy reading, fast paced, good books. If you want a good series Simon Scarrow has done an excellent series starting I think with the Eagles Prey, again Roman Empire very good reading. Difficult to go wrong with Bernard Cornwell, sharp series or Uthed of Babbingburg (spelling) which I really enjoyed. Nick Stone series by Andy Macnab is good.