losing members?

Paul in North Lincs.

Are we losing members?;)?:D?:lol:?

As I pop in periodically throughout the day I have notice that the numbers of people logged on is quite low, and there are not many new threads..... which I find strange as there are newbies signing up every day.

Perhaps its just me just visiting at the quieter times of day :D

Are we losing members?;)?:D?:lol:?

As I pop in periodically throughout the day I have notice that the numbers of people logged on is quite low, and there are not many new threads..... which I find strange as there are newbies signing up every day.

Perhaps its just me just visiting at the quieter times of day :D

No paul, I agree since I joined in November time I have noticed a big drop in posts after feburary. LB doesn't post anywhere near as much as he used to for example.

Are we losing members?:lol:?:no:?:no:?

Perhaps its just me just visiting at the quieter times of day ;)

No paul, I agree since I joined in November time I have noticed a big drop in posts after feburary. LB doesn't post anywhere near as much as he used to for example.

Naddan28,

LB is not posting as much as he did do to faimly obligations at this point and time....once things settle down he will be back to his harassing self :D .

I think all forums go through slow periods of the year. Usually at the end of seasons, or at the begining of the nice weather. Time to get out and do the gardening etc. I am sure that you will find that most of the old stand bys are still here and checking in :D

NTTF

I think all forums go through slow periods of the year. Usually at the end of seasons, or at the begining of the nice weather. Time to get out and do the gardening etc. I am sure that you will find that most of the old stand bys are still here and checking in :D

NTTF

How many posts have we seen with people saying they've stopped foxing/rabbiting for their various reasons. It's just a time of year slow down like NTTF has said ;)

Even discounting the Spammers, the mebership grows daily, but not all post regularly, preferring mainly to just browse.

Many of our longer serving members don't post as much as they did, but still visit regularly.

I have been a member of some other Forums for many years and haven't reached double figure postings.

When they have something to say, they will say it.

Like a lot of people, I see little sense in a post consisting of just, " :D ".

A lot of people will be getting in from work and heading straight into the fields for the pigeons etc.

The light nights are comming giving people more of an oppertunity to grab their gear and head straight out for a few hours pigeon bashing and Charlie Chasing thats possible the most direct cause of a drop in posts.

LG

I know I have been known to post in the evening, but normally I only ever post during the day from work.

The busiest time of the day does seem to be in the evening when those poeple who don't have a job that involves being sat in front of a pc all day long get home and log on to see what has been happening - and to unwind a bit(?)

Some people like to post, and some people like to read - that is the way it goes with forums.

Ther were 2 people on earlier who have been members for over 3 years and have posted about a dozen times, nothing wrong with that, but if all 5,000 odd memebers did it the forum would just grind to a halt.

It takes all sorts..

I know I have been known to post in the evening, but normally I only ever post during the day from work.

Same here.

There becomes a limit to the threads that intrest me now.

I used to read them all but now I only read those with a catchy title.

There is a limit to what can be said and to be honest things do become repetative after a couple of years. Still what else would i be doing?

Oh yes, working. :D

My shifts tend to get in the way. I'll get about a week or so when I wont go near the computer because of family stuff and being in bed.

Most of the time I check out this forum and the pics and every now and then go through the whole lot.

P.

I loiter more than post - mam always said I had a long neck :D

I suspect it was busier when we had a bit of cold and wet, Got quieter with the recent weather improvement, and since it's about to get wintery again it will keep some of us in again.

i've had tinternet issues lately, and boyyyyyy was i annoyed i couldn't get online to post :oops:

it's a great outlet for my sarcasm. works forces me to suppress it during office hours. :good:

You're not with Tiscali are you? They titted it up big time the other day, and I was doing my nut because I couldn't get on here. It's quite worrying, I didn't even own a computer until I was about 23, prefering to be out fishing, shooting, or in the garden. Now I'm lost if I can't get on here at least once a day :(

Natural wasteage and repetitive threads and repetitive threads and repetitive threads and repetitive threads and repetitive threads and repetitive threads Which cart ? What hide ? Which 22lr ammo ?Which cart ? What hide ? Which 22lr ammo ?Which cart ? What hide ? Which 22lr ammo ?Which cart ? What hide ? Which 22lr ammo ?Which cart ? What hide ? Which 22lr ammo ?Which cart ? What hide ? Which 22lr ammo ?Which cart ? What hide ? Which 22lr ammo ?Which cart ? What hide ? Which 22lr ammo ?and repetitive threads and repetitive threads and repetitive threads and repetitive threads and repetitive threads and repetitive threads

Jonno :good::D :o