What are they called

steve_b_wales

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, when I were a lad, we'd screw a bolt half way into a nut, put three or four cap-gun caps into the nut, screw in another bolt on the other side then throw it against the path and it would make quite an impressive bang. :)

Now, when I were a lad, we'd screw a bolt half way into a nut, put three or four cap-gun caps into the nut, screw in another bolt on the other side then throw it against the path and it would make quite an impressive bang. :)

:good: ohhhh yes !!!

Hours of fun, used to wind up the old fogies in the street

Same .... Same only back in the fifties we used the cordite rods from 303 bullets ( Ah! what memories ) .

Magman your not alone but we used to wrap them up tight and place them on a lit match and when it burned down bang. Quite impressive and a few in a very tight peice of tinfoil was very good.

Best things were the Hilti red heads the little blank fire cartridges for the nail guns, didn't half go pop in a fire, along with deodorant and hairspray cans.

Ahh when I were a lad, surprised I've still got all my fingers.