VERY BAD NEWS ABOUT KONINGS

Holland&Holland

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m so sorry to hear this, he was such an avid poster in the sporting pictures section and will be missed. It was nice to see how different and alike we sportsmen are even in differing countries and cultures.

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

what terribly tragic news , konings was a good hunter and a sportsman of the highest order , his posts and pictures were first class and he will be sadly missed by his pigeonwatch friends , please pass on my sincere condolences to his family and friends . rest easy fella.

I really would like to believe that he has read these few pages, and found how much respect and admiration we all have for a guy like him, and ofcourse each other.

Lets hope that the big permission in the sky (love that thought) is bountiful one for him.

RIP Konings

Gob smacked at the tragic news. I never read a post from him that wasnt filled with his genuine love of the outdoors and his passion for hunting. Fantastic photos with great descriptions, please express my sympathy to his next of kin.

God speed