Grand national 2015

the hitman

I only ever bet on the national , and thanks to some good tips from members on p/w I have had some winners in recent years .

So can anyone give some info on which horses are showing good form at the right time .

Cheers

Hitman

I've narrowed it down to four...all with course form, generally excellent jumpers and will stay.

Super Duty, Chance Du Roy ( sixth last year ) Alvarado ( 4th ) and local to me Saint Are trained by Tom George at Slad, which the stable are quietly confident over..

AP's Mount is bound to go of favourite and JJON will have him wound up like a coiled spring for McCoy's last ride in the race.

There is always a connection though with the main events of the time so look for one with a Political connection or something connected with Andy Murrays marriage.......like Rebel Rebellion or Unioniste

I shall be travelling up later tonight to stay with my nephew in Widnes before making my way to the course tomorrow

I wish you the very best of luck whatever you decide to back.

I've narrowed it down to four...all with course form, generally excellent jumpers and will stay.

Super Duty, Chance Du Roy ( sixth last year ) Alvarado ( 4th ) and local to me Saint Are trained by Tom George at Slad, which the stable are quietly confident over..

AP's Mount is bound to go of favourite and JJON will have him wound up like a coiled spring for McCoy's last ride in the race.

There is always a connection though with the main events of the time so look for one with a Political connection or something connected with Andy Murrays marriage.......like Rebel Rebellion or Unioniste

I shall be travelling up later tonight to stay with my nephew in Widnes before making my way to the course tomorrow

I wish you the very best of luck whatever you decide to back.

Well 4x EA bets will mean that by this time tomorrow I'll either owe you a beer, or I'd of learned a valuable lessons about excepting gambling tips from strangers off the internet.

I was give the tip to back Balthazar King EW back before Christmas when it was 25-1.

It's now 10-1 so I assume is fancied to an extent.

Good luck everyone and have a great day up there Mike.

I'm on that too

Well 4x EA bets will mean that by this time tomorrow I'll either owe you a beer, or I'd of learned a valuable lessons about excepting gambling tips from strangers off the internet.

With a smile on my face, I now certainly owe Fisherman mike a beer, Didn't win enough for a crate, but certainly a couple.

Cheers matey.

Edited by Bleeh