Hatton Garden Heist

chrisjh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have been somones grannies wedding ring or some other family heirloom. Could have been some hard working families life savings.

I'm afraid your post smacks a tad of jealousy.

pound to pinch of the brown stuff there will be a fair % of the box owners affected who wont be listing their missing "items" wonder why :whistling: but it wont be grannies ring.and the items taken will have been pre-ordered before the robbery, nice response by plod mind :no:

KW

Edited by kdubya

Could have been somones grannies wedding ring or some other family heirloom. Could have been some hard working families life savings.

not a bit, i wouldn't begrudge anyone a few quid who worked for it, this crowd have it in safety deposit boxes because its bent, very little insured because its not disclosable, all the BS about family heirlooms just a smoke screen, if the police caught the robbers most of the stuff recovered would never be claimed

Edited by chrisjh

You obviously don't know Hatton garden that well,I doubt grannies ring or family heirloom was in there,as said a lot of stuff that is not declared and so hot you would need asbestos gloves to move it.

Still not nice to gloat over others misfortunes, sweeping generalisations i see. :whistling:

Oh dear I must just be a little skeptical, it just seems funny to me that you would not insure your valuable items, and that you would help the police fully by listing your missing items by providing photographic evidence and bills of sale etc, rather than choose not to declare what you have had stolen as the police themselves say they expect, equally again I must be little naive :no: as I cant help wonder why you would stash large amounts of cash in a safety deposit box rather than put it in bank :hmm:

KW

Oh dear I must just be a little skeptical, it just seems funny to me that you would not insure your valuable items, and that you would help the police fully by listing your missing items by providing photographic evidence and bills of sale etc, rather than choose not to declare what you have had stolen as the police themselves say they expect, equally again I must be little naive :no: as I cant help wonder why you would stash large amounts of cash in a safety deposit box rather than put it in bank :hmm:

KW

I speculate that for many it was cheaper to use a safe deposit box than insure the items (obviously cash a different kettle of fish)

Still not nice to gloat over others misfortunes, sweeping generalisations i see. :whistling:

I have been in Hatton garden to recover goods, it is locked down like Fort Knox,there are ex special forces dotted about working for the merchants and as fast as you try to get through one door they are scurrying out another with a plastic bag full of who knows what,at the end of the day some of those plastic bags have a lot of diamonds in,there is a huge amount of dealing going on and not all of it kosher,why do you think they have their own deposit boxes ? no one knows the true value of what is floating around in Hatton garden,and as said not to many will be supplying reciepts or pictures.if they were all legit they would be falling over themselves to help the police,I bet a fair few haven't even let the police know they had a box,and never will admit to it.

Hi

A daring robbery well planned so it appears 😗

Whear does a legitimate gold or diamond dealer keep there stock over a bank holiday

Ohh a safe deposit box 😒

Although it now appears from what has been said in the Press that a lot of stuff stored on the boxes is aparently not legitimate

Oops the plans not so good now

steal a load of stuff off criminals and you have got both lots looking for you police and criminals 😂

I feel sorry for the legitimate box users and hope they come forward with the relevant proof of ownership

The other box owners are proberably going to find the perpetrators of the crime first so who knows what will happen 😗

Maybe they should have watched the film first

Just my thoughts

Of

Did you see the crowd outside the site of the robbery (burglary) - with only a couple of exceptions this lot looked dodgy and they looked exceptionally worried. No doubt their insurers will not be paying out the full value if indeed they were insured. Former flying squad copper suggested this was the work of Russian mafia who were aware of the true nature of hoist. This is another form of tax avoidance - potentially millions of £s of diamonds appreciating daily - no tax paid. Hard to feel sorry for them and now a huge cost to police investigating this.

Looking forward to hearing the excuse the police come up with for deciding that the report of an alarm going of there at midnight-ish on Friday was deemed, 'no requirement for a response'.

Apparently there was an underground fire somewhere nearby which set off loads od alarms, hence signal HG was down graded???

sounds like the police are involved to me, or someone in the force knows someone whom robbed the place,,

it will all come out in the end

They will all have been busy manning "safety camera's"

KW

I have been in Hatton garden to recover goods, it is locked down like Fort Knox,there are ex special forces dotted about working for the merchants and as fast as you try to get through one door they are scurrying out another with a plastic bag full of who knows what,at the end of the day some of those plastic bags have a lot of diamonds in,there is a huge amount of dealing going on and not all of it kosher,why do you think they have their own deposit boxes ? no one knows the true value of what is floating around in Hatton garden,and as said not to many will be supplying reciepts or pictures.if they were all legit they would be falling over themselves to help the police,I bet a fair few haven't even let the police know they had a box,and never will admit to it.

In Hatton Garden almost everything is Kosher.