Bettinsoli

14Supersport04

I love mine it! Diamond x, Bought it new as my first gun nearly 8 months ago, not a weeks gone by I haven't shot it, bought it brand new from swillington guns for £695 with a two year warranty, all that said I haven't shot many other guns to compare them,but for the money I thought I cant go wrong,I'll never sell it so resale depreciation is not a concern, good luck with whatever you decide bud!

I have a new camo x trail bettinsoli and I've had browning and Winchester all my life and I will admit it's not as good build quality but for the money I can't fault it and it's very well balanced and fits me to a t,I also have a browning maxus and I shoot them both very well,for the money u can't go wrong

Nice looking guns, but mine had the double discharge problem, and one day the safety seized up then a chip fell off the forend. I began to question it's longevity and did what I should have done in the first place, sold it, spent an extra £100 and bought a 2nd hand but mint miroku mk70. Completely different gun and will last forever if I look after it!

Guest rimotu66

I bought a new Diamond X a few years ago from a well known Lincolnshire gun shop, was as tight as hell, gun shop said it would bed in but I did not want to wait until I had put 1000's of carts through it (it really was that bad) so I smoked it with a candle and sorted it out myself, it never did feel right so I traded it in against a better 2nd hand gun but that's a personal thing.

For around £650 new and including all the usual bits and a 3 year guarantee, not too bad a deal. A friend of mine bought his first shotgun recently and went for a new Betinsolli. my first gun a few years ago now was a Betinsolli after shooting a friends, but I decided to go second hand as was getting into Section 1 too.

All round they are pretty good guns, but you make your choice and pay your money.

Regards

Mark

I bought a as new diamond 20 bore for my girlfriend last week. It's her first gun and she is delighted!

Must admit I was sceptical about it however I had a shot of it at clays on Thursday and found it well balanced and for the money well finished.

Also gave it a try at partridges yesterday and folded the only one that came my way!

I won't be switching from berreta anytime soon but for a first time gun there is a lot worse makes out there.