Shooting stores in Florida

Tedly47

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers gents, back now😡 did manage to pick some stuff up from Wal-Mart but the best suggestion was getting them to post to the apartment...

Due to being there three weeks it was difficult to get a direct flights, so flew from Orlando to Atlanta first before flying home, what I was most shocked at was the lack of security due to the first part being an internal flight... Not that I had anything that would get me into any bother but I know if I'd of had the same things in my had luggage flying from Manchester I'd of been pulled out of line and my bags thoroughly searched..!

Anyway back to reality now😬

Couple of years ago I took my 682 to shoot trap,done all the paperwork done all the security in both Edinburgh and gatwick,the signing in the numbers check,and the hand over.you have to receive your gun in gatwick and do it all over again .

Got to Tampa and spoke to a border control officer to tell him I was expecting a firearm from the flight ,his answer........oh it's probably on the carousel,and sure enough there it was just going round and round ,no fuss and no bother