4x4 insurance check this out

billytheghillie

I changed Troopers from 4 door to 2, rang brokers to change over, girl on phone said the company did not offer cover, but she would ring around & Phone me back,I then went on line & got immediate cover cheaper, girl rang back later, "Good news I have got you cover for just a little more money ", " No thanks said I I am covered( I was due for renewal ) don,t want to renew,Short silence then " Oh well is there anything else i can help you with today?" " You can take the dog for a walk it,s peeing down here" & hung up.

Ring flux back and tell them you are leaving them and they should better it.

Not always!

I got a quote for a Pug 406HDI from Aviva and my insurance went from £300 fully comp to £800. I rang about and found a company operating out of Gibralter who quoted me just over £300 as the car was substancially larger than my Astra I thought that was ok. I rang Aviva and they just had a hey ho attitude and couldn't even got close to it.

Another was some bint wentointo the back of me and I lost nearly 15 years no claims. My insurer gave me a renewal from £270 to £950 per year. I rang them and asked them what they were playing at and was told not only gig I lose my no claims, but they only give 3 years as full. so I only had 2 years. plus the incident logged on my record and that was the best offer they could find ANYWHERE on the internet and I should take it :lol:

After an hour shopping around I found a quote INC commuting to work for £390. I rang the company and gave them all the info including the incidednt and was the quote correct? It actually went down a further £10 :yahoo:

Insurance is a license to print money IMHO.

Flux will match that quote, I use them for both cars and they always match any cheaper quote for renewal

Phoned flux back, and guess what, he matched the quote, so just stuck with him. Had my insurance with him for a while now, and I know him personally as he fishes my beat on river and invites me down to Gayton once a year to shoot partridges.