mpg improvement

mattyg1086

Another thing that helps is when you get out you have to stand with your mouth open, sort of sagging. Then when you speak you have to grunt and mumble things like " Wos wiv th pigs rand ere, I ay dun nuffin rong, I is gud driver, I jus forgot me tacs an insoorans".

Lowering the car is not the only way to improve the mpg. Putting the brightest bulbs in you can find will help massively , as well as increasing the exhaust flow with the biggest back box that will fit.

:lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

you sir owe me a new laptop or at least youll need to pay for the coffee cleaned off this one after it sprayed all over the screen

Ok seriously now im not talking about the tyres rubbing on the arches or anything but the bluemotion vars are slightly lowered arent they so i was wondering if it would help a set of springs is like 50 quid and i do alot of motorway driving. My tyres are fully inflated and i regularly service the car what else can i do

Ok seriously now im not talking about the tyres rubbing on the arches or anything but the bluemotion vars are slightly lowered arent they so i was wondering if it would help a set of springs is like 50 quid and i do alot of motorway driving. My tyres are fully inflated and i regularly service the car what else can i do

Buy a bike :whistling:

If you do a lot of miles, the last thing you want to be messing around with are your springs, and upsetting the way the car is supposed to be from stock. You may end up feeling every stone and shallow hole you go over.....