England ,here we go again

dob

We only ever do well in minority sports.

Not so sure about that, are these minority sports?

Rugby Union ranked 4th in the world, this was before we beat the Aussys yesterday over there.

Rugby League 3rd in the world

Cricket test side 4th and at the moment and we are in the middle of thrashing the Sri Lanka.

I am not a big fan of football, but I am told that England player very well and were unlucky not to win.

If they could finish it could have 3 up at half time but they couldn't

Sterling was absolute carp and should have come off early in the 2nd half with Vardy replacing him.

I don't think changes altered the game just that they took the foot of the pedal slightly and just didn't mark the last set play well and at this left it is all it takes

The question is can we beat Wales

Will need to as a draw might not be good enough

Typical England these days, there was no fire in their play and they were mentally in the changing room when Russia decided the game wasn't over!

Oh, those Brazilians, you know? Circa 1970? Broke the mould. Theory out the window. Free expression of football. Uncategorisable. Is that a word? It is now! You know? Far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, one's gone home for his tea. Beans on toast? Possibly, don't quote me on that. Marvellous.

I think Sterling's final ball let him down pretty much the whole game and probably should have come off around the hour mark. Didn't understand why he took Rooney off who in my opinion was controlling that game.

Decent start to the tournament though, and barring the sucker punch at the end we were the better team without doubt.