Germany attacks

team tractor

"A police spokesman at the scene said (in German) that the attacker was shot dead while fleeing."

hello, yes that is latest update but many injured some very bad.

Sky News reckons he's a 17yr old unaccompanied refugee from Afghanistan...now there's a surprise....

hello, that is surprising, if it turns out terror related i fear this will happen more and more even in UK

We have a lot of "unaccompanied children" within the children's homes in the UK, they are given places fairly easily as not only do they get regular funding but the home office also pays towards their keep.

They are by far the oldest looking "children" I have ever seen, all with full beards, very tall and matured bodies/muscular frames.

Almost every single person who works with them makes hints/jokes that they're about 25-30 and have a few jobs / their own families.

Edited by Lloyd90

Yep see Angela you get what you ask for! Very sorry for the victims of this crime. :no:

Ah, but she won't get it, never out unguarded. It's Joe Bloggs in the street that cops the flack so not really of any interest to Governments and such.

Today a muslim man in france stabbed a mother and her 3 daughters as he

was offended by the way they we wearing their bathing suits

Yes seen that

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/mother-and-three-daughters-stabbed-in-french-resort-for-being-scantily-dressed-6016072/

Its going to get messy in France, there will be the mother of all backlashes

Yes seen that

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/mother-and-three-daughters-stabbed-in-french-resort-for-being-scantily-dressed-6016072/

You're right, the French are really losing their patience, and you can't blame them.

http://news.sky.com/story/mourners-spit-on-place-where-lorry-killer-died-10505491

Edited by Jamesey1981

Yes seen that

We were discussing this with a French friend on Saturday and in his words: "It is not going to be pretty."

Personally, I think that with French Elections looming, the far right nationalist party have a good chance of being elected in the current environment. If that happens, France will leave the EU and I can see the gloves coming off!

To be honest, I always thought it was a long shot, but right this second I'd be surprised if they didn't elect Le Pen. Edited by Jamesey1981

Personally, I think that with French Elections looming, the far right nationalist party have a good chance of being elected in the current environment. If that happens, France will leave the EU and I can see the gloves coming off!

In the last elections Sarkozy's party and Hollande's party conspired to field only one candidate between them in each seat to reduce the threat from the far right FN party. Sarkozy is already doing the same as Cameron in stealing votes from the far right by claiming that he will bring powers back from Brussels and demand that matters such as immigration are decided individually by member country's and not the EU. Immigration is a very contentious issue over here with a lot of people of north African descent in many cities. These have been responsible for many riots over the last few years and are now seen to be behind the terrorist uprisings.