wellies

babs2020

I've got pair of Seeland, leather inside with zips on outside. Great summer boot but damn freezing in the cold, might have a look at mucboot fed up with cold feet.

. Aigle parcours ISO are super warm I find them too warm when walking the dog in autumn and spring but perfect for standing ankle deep in slush on a field for hours!

Glad this post came up. My camels are almost on their last legs after 7 year. The soles are wearing thin.

I have had seeland, never ever again. Had them replace a number of times. Last pair are 15 months old. Worn ones a fortnight on the shoot. They are not tight on foot but they have a split down the back and both the soles are falling off. Never ever again.

Now I'm looking at the Angles before the camel's or mucks. Cheers gents

I got some Grubbs Tayline 5mm neoprene from The Internet Gardener they are OK

Not so high in the leg as most wellies which felt wrong at first.

I suffer from Raynauds syndrome so in the cold could probably have done with the 8mm neoprene but think even my feet would have cooked in them.

Thet did offer a 5mm neoprene boot, the Fieldline, with a vibram sole fitted if you fancy that.