Sign-up for 2017 PW NvS Charity Shoot

Teal

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man Muncher, you'll be in good company plenty of us don't shoot many clays.

Tightchoke - I'll add the new entries to the spreadsheet now, and when petethegeek gets a chance he'll update them onto the website. As I understand it, one of these sign ups for the North has had a recent call-up to their national team :good:

Is it the impending warm weather in Bedfordshire that is putting of the Northerners?

I think it's just Bedfordshire that's putting off the Northeners. . .

Just in case anyone is wondering, you can use fibre or plastic at the ground. I e-mailed them last night to check because I couldn't find it on their website.

Could the powers that be ensure that I will be on the same squad as Coatsie as we are travelling down in the same car. Thanks from Auntie.

Auntie if the north don't bring some more shooters we may all be able to get off home by 3 o clock after the raffle, it would appear there are only 40 of us to shoot.

The North will still win.

Good luck to all going.

I would be very surprised. The lack of entries is sure to mean a victory for the south.

Should be a great day, whatever the outcome. Would be nice if the weather was like today.

I would be very surprised. The lack of entries is sure to mean a victory for the south.

Should be a great day, whatever the outcome. Would be nice if the weather was like today.

Sadly I must agree. A Northern victory is extremely unlikely this time around.

Scoring just the top 5 rather than the top 10 would make more of a match of it.

Still it was always a dream to have a score of mine count for the rankings lol.

No doubt it will be a fun day though and it's always nice to catch up with fellow forum members.

Sat here having a cuppa. So just done a quick tot up looking at historic scores and/or from the last time we shot Sporting Targets for the folks entered this year.

Not counting the PW virgins there are 8 counting scores for the North ----------------- So total score between 550 and 560.

Same criteria for the South top 8 counting scores --------------------------------------------So total score between 610 and 620

This is just a bit of fun so please don't get to exercised by the result (pure guess work for the most part). The north are bound to turn up with a couple of ringers and still bloody win or they will bribe the staff to count up the scores badly again :lol::lol::lol::whistling: .

Could the powers that be ensure that I will be on the same squad as Coatsie as we are travelling down in the same car. Thanks from Auntie.

For some reason I have a mental picture of you both driving down the A1 in a red Fiat 500L singing along to Now That's What I Call Music 48.

Oh, and yes I'm sure your request can be readily accommodated.

Tight choke if it was in the middle chances are I among a lot of others have attended. I'll still make a donation to the charity, a very good cause.

I thought Sporting Targets, Hodnet and Orston were in the middle of the country.

Tight choke if it was in the middle chances are I among a lot of others have attended. I'll still make a donation to the charity, a very good cause.

I agree, though the shoot was held at the same venue before, with plenty of Northern entries. I don't know why, but the shoot just hasn't generated as much interest this year.