Dianne Abbot merged threads

ditchman

It has now been revealed that Jerermy Coypue...(likes to undermine banks...see what i did there)....has said that DIANE ABBOTT is to step down as Shadow Home Sec...as she is unwell.....................

i would love to have been a fly on the wall when he told her.......

RING ...RING...RING...RING... "hello...Abbott here Shadow Home sec'...can i help you ?"...............

"err hi there Diane....Jezza here".........

"ooohhhh helloooo big boy......are we going to win ?"...........

"look Diane ...ive got to give it to you straight"...............

"oooorrrhhh....i love it when you talk dirty......"

"noooo....i want you to pretend to be ill......"

"oh...thats a bit kinky ...even for you darling"

......big sigh..............

" look .......we aint going to win the election with you spouting off carp on sky TV..."

" oohhh you can bloody talk..........................."...."who is standing in tempory for me....that white bitch from your office...........? "

god you could make a great sit com about it all...................

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is very noticeable that the Deputy Leader of the Labour Party, Tom Watson has dissapeared from the scene along with many other members.

Shall we start a list;

Tom Watson

Dianne Abbot

Sharmishta Chakrabarti

Good point... :good: but I will have to pull you on one thing, she now has a title, its, Baroness Sharmishta Chakrabarti :)

The whole country knows the truth, but Liebour won't say it.

Just in the evening standard! Abbott to be replaced as shadow Home Secretary due to her ill health.

Lyn Brown apparently is taking on the role.

Stepped down for ill health my ****!!!!

I'm actually inclined to be generous here.

For all her faults, she has shown great loyalty and support to the Byn-man (who, let's not forget, holds huge support from Labour Party members), at a time when most "Labour" MPs have been working to undermine him.

Irrespective of any personal relationship, she was promoted beyond her abilities because the pool of loyal Labour MPs is so small.

Every one of her fluff-ups has been seized upon and she has been hounded and pressurised at every turn. It is no surprise that she has become unwell, doubtless due to the stress of the position she has found herself in.

I hope that she gets well soon and is given a more manageable brief. I cannot stand her, but she has undeniable passion for certain policies, and that, in any politician, is a good thing.

LS

Just in the evening standard! Abbott to be replaced as shadow Home Secretary due to her ill health.

Lyn Brown apparently is taking on the role.

Stepped down for ill health my ****!!!!

It's only a temporary replacement, until after she gets 'BETTER', she will be back as either shadow/Home Secretary. At least until Labour have a shake up again. Edited by Newbie to this