Free...for someone starting out 410 bolt action single shot

Archie-fox

As above,

I will have a single barrel 410 webley to give away, could do with the stock sanding and re-finishing but apart from that it's a decent little gun, ideal for someone's child starting out... will be available from Midweek as my dad is getting rid of most of his guns and just keeping a couple.

Pick up from Cheshire or Lancashire.. must have SGC. Will throw in a decent gun slip as well.

Rich.

Could I take this please mate for my lad, did not mind doing a bit of work on it

That's a nice way to reply to this generous offer. Some people reply to offers like this in a Very ungracious manner. Good hunting for the lad. I started out with a single Webley bolt action 410 deluxe model. The stock had a bit of checkering on it. Back in those days most ironmongers sold #5 shot but I would have been a lot better off using #7 or #8. I went Into the ironmongers and asked for a box of 410 cartridges. when I saw the size of the box I said that I thought that they were longer. The ironmonger said that I wanted fourlong. 3"didn't exist then. The only trouble with 410 and all Small bores is that the cartridges are expensive compared to 12 bore.

This has got to be the best forum about ,no backbiting or sarcasm just genuine people well done to all who offered their services and of course Archie F .Tempted to put Mother in law on here but I dare most people have /had one.

to the best of my knowledge , ive never had your mother in law , however , i do have a thing for other peoples mother in laws (much to the disgust of most of my mates) , please feel free to send a pic as i might be interested. :good: