Strokes are HORRIBLE!

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Gentlemen, I have just returned from a walk to my GPs Surgery and Dispensary to check all is in place.

A lovely day for an hour's walk each way. Onwards and upwards!

Time to lighten your load - shoot 25". :yes:

Wish you a speedy recovery and enjoy the beating.

I have a lovely little Churchill style 25" barrelled SxS that will come out on Beaters day. :yes:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

they're a bit of an eye opener to say the least, glad you're on the mend fella and take some reassurance that the nhs has a handle on this now and can keep an eye on you. the mrs has had a few tia's over the years though none have left any lasting damage, and none in the last few years, I had an episode several years back but that's a story for another day, keep well chap.

I wish you all the best tc and may i wish you a very speedy recovery, sounds like you be out blasting shot very soon.

atb

7diaw

Thank you

I plan to get a few more miles under my belt and get out on the Beating from Next Wednesday, before I venture out with the gun again.

Planning on hosting Neutron619 later in the month! :good:

I thought at first you put on page 27 you had a lovely little Churchill 25 inch s x s that you were going to use on beaters day , if you were going to use that on a beaters day , what on earth do he use on a formal day , then I saw Churchill style :yes:

Fingers crossed you are now over the worst. All the very best TIGHTCHOKE

Many thanks for all the good wishes, I am walking miles and have never been busier!

Marsh Man, I have a few nice guns reserved for the better days although I must admit to thoroughly enjoying shooting well with a Wabbitbosher Special next to people who turn up with expensive guns and cannot shoot! One slight dalliance on my part is to carry a few nice old paper cased shells, just makes a good pheasant even better.

I have listened to all of the Medical advice and have loads of new drugs, I fully intend to heed the wake-up call, it is nearly time to start beating!

Thanks guys

I wish you a speedy recovery, at least you will now be monitored and treated and will be a jolly sight healthier than many.

Welcome to the pill poppers club, nothing like a bowlful of pills for breakfast instead of some disgusting musli.