Commissar Corbyn

MirokuMK70

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, miroku mk70 said:

So not just a left wing nutter but a traitor too...

The SAVIOUR of the PEOPLE, surely not!

All the youngsters will still believe he can give them everything for nothing.

1 minute ago, keg said:

I think he and Kenny Everett are one in the same!

Kenny everett.jpg

Young Corbyn.jpg

Only one glaring problem with your argument, Kenny Everett had talent.

So allegedly Jezza took money from a foreign power in a bloc hostile to the UK in exchange for information. He probably wasn't privy to much, but that would appear treasonable in the more clear cut political situation of the time.

Fast forward to now and it is commonplace for our politicians to share information with a bloc that is hostile to UK interests and their money flows in openly to those here that support them. This hostile bloc being the EU. Yet this collusion and the EU's open meddling is accepted.

My hypocricy meter has gone off on this one.

The exact words from the Czech archivists were interesting (Today Program, R4 this morning) and it appears Labour has responded with carefully chosen words.  His links and sympathies are well known and yet this doesn't dent his standing.  Of his close three, his communications chap, Seamus Milne, worked for Communist publications but was never a member and his election campaign fella, Andrew Murray, was a member of the communist party for over 40 years yet this hasn't been a bar to people voting Labour, in fact many people like it.  

If history teaching in school had concentrated on Marxist regimes and the cold war rather than the Nazis people might understand things better.  Every drop wears away the stone though and it's of some relief that I hear some hardcore traditional labour voters saying they could never vote for Mr. Corbyn.  I fear though his successor will be much as Mr. Corbyn is;  the front these people behind the scenes.

Edited by yod dropper

The suggestion appears to be from the Czech former secret service agent that he didn't pass on secrets. Probably because he didn't have any to pass on, but he was 'very enthusiastic to help'. Then the handwritten notes get conveniently vague, but it appears that he may have introduced the agent to likeminded others. I hope for the agent's sake one of them wasn't Diane Abbott but it might explain the agent's reluctance to talk about it now :lol::lol:

Corbyn got paid £20,000 to appear on Iranian TV and shrugged it off

8 hours ago, Gordon R said:

He claims to be a man of his word and his principles

A politician ...... with principles?  Pull the other one - its got Big Ben on it!

In fact, Corbyn - as a relatively junior backbench MP then - and with a very left of centre/anti establishment stance would never have had access to significant sensitive material other than general parliamentary proceedings - any sensitive stuff would be within the specific departmental teams (e.g. Foreign Office, Ministry of Defence, Home Office etc.).  He could however have leaked back to the KGB, Stasi, Czech intelligence chitchat, gossip and material on his colleagues in parliament that might be used against them (think blackmail) - and that is where the danger would be.

Much more likely that the Eastern block assisted with funding, research, and fed him 'information' against the likes of Mrs Thatcher's government so that it could feed through the 'left community' and be used against the elected government by the left press (Morning Star, Daily Worker etc.)

Just now, islandgun said:

The blokes a moron now.

Actually, I think you are wrong here.  Whilst I TOTALLY disagree with his views, he (and his team) have been very clever - and come from miles behind - to 'neck and neck'  There have been several attempts within the Labour party to unseat him - and he has come out stronger.

He has managed to convince a large number of electors the is 'just what they need'.

He has convinced them he will take tax the 'rich', the big corporations, the banks, and spend the money on the NHS, renationalise the railways, utilities etc.  In fact - there will be no shortage of money (it comes from 'the rich', the big corporations, the banks- and they are there to be milked) - and the NHS will be fixed, Universities will be free, fuel prices will be reduced (nationalised industries don't pay shareholders dividends), trains will run on time and everyone will have a seat.

HOW CAN PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS?  But many do - and will vote for him.  That is clever.

6 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Actually, I think you are wrong here.  Whilst I TOTALLY disagree with his views, he (and his team) have been very clever - and come from miles behind - to 'neck and neck'  There have been several attempts within the Labour party to unseat him - and he has come out stronger.

He has managed to convince a large number of electors the is 'just what they need'.

He has convinced them he will take tax the 'rich', the big corporations, the banks, and spend the money on the NHS, renationalise the railways, utilities etc.  In fact - there will be no shortage of money (it comes from 'the rich', the big corporations, the banks- and they are there to be milked) - and the NHS will be fixed, Universities will be free, fuel prices will be reduced (nationalised industries don't pay shareholders dividends), trains will run on time and everyone will have a seat.

HOW CAN PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS?  But many do - and will vote for him.  That is clever.

Dont get me wrong, Im pretty sure he is going to be the next PM and that he has advisers that know exactly how to do it, but that doesnt alter the fact that his beliefs are childish and stupid, like i said i wasnt able to use the words i would have liked too to describe him

Edited by islandgun

4 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Dont get me wrong, Im pretty sure he is going to be the next PM and that he has advisers that know exactly how to do it, but that doesnt alter the fact that his beliefs are childish and stupid, like i said i wasnt able to use the words i would have liked too to describe him

Are you really? Good grief, I do hope not.

I agree - and the fact is he is clever, manipulative and devious - and has a strong very clever team behind him who are skilled at 'social media'.

Mrs May on the other hand does not seem particularly clever, has a largely poor and divided team, with a dreadful track record.  She is dull and repetitive, her back office team seem totally incompetent and out of touch ........ but they do have to live with what they deliver (governments do, whereas oppositions can make rash promises and have no 'track record' to defend.

1 minute ago, JohnfromUK said:

I'm not necessarily a typical elector

Many of today's electorate are too young to remember the Wilson and Callaghan governments - permanent industrial unrest, rampant inflation, Dennis Healey having to plead with the IMF to borrow more money, sky high taxes, British Rail, British Leyland, British Steel, British Coal, all loosing money and lurching from one strike to the next.  Len Murray, Jack Jones, Derek Robinson, Derek Hatton, Arthur Scargill, Mick McGahey all leading strikes.  Rampant inflation, interest rates high.

When Mrs Thatcher came to power the country was in a mess, with rubbish piling in the streets and the dead left unburried, the so called 'winter of discontent'.  What Thatcher did HURT many people, but it had to be done - and there was 10 years of pain, redundancy, unemployment to heal the economy.  People blamed Thatcher, but the cause was the overspending and loss of monetary control by the previous Labour administrations

10 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

The SAVIOUR of the PEOPLE, surely not!

All the youngsters will still believe he can give them everything for nothing.

Only one glaring problem with your argument, Kenny Everett had talent.

Very true!

10 hours ago, Penelope said:

Who are the three being mentioned? Not seen the news.

Corbyn, McDonnell and Livingstone.