I am not sure weather the Green paint make any difference , I think I would have just extended the White and left the Green out , still we all try something different from time to time and I hope you have hit the jackpot with your colour combination , I have got some the same as yours , I say the same but mine are perforated with shot holes , where yours look in mint condition :lol: .

41 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I am not sure weather the Green paint make any difference , I think I would have just extended the White and left the Green out , still we all try something different from time to time and I hope you have hit the jackpot with your colour combination , I have got some the same as yours , I say the same but mine are perforated with shot holes , where yours look in mint condition :lol: .

I also leave the green out. The green on a pigeon's neck is not that pronounced.

25 minutes ago, motty said:

I also leave the green out. The green on a pigeon's neck is not that pronounced.

Tell you the truth , I have never really noticed the Green and although the experts recon a pigeons eyesight is second to none , I would think time a pigeon come to my decoys and notice the lack of Green on the neck band , he / she would be serious trouble concerning there health and lifespan :lol: 

Thing is, did you use ultraviolet paint, if not you will not get a pigeon near them, apparently pigeons cannot see ordinary white paint. :whistling: 

I used to repaint my decoys and they looked really bad afterwards, so I bought the sillosock covers and tried them, they work out at £2 each but last really well, I put all mine through the washing machine every once in a while and apart from all the pellet holes they look as good as new every time, I always 'touch up' the neck rings with ultra violet as the sillosock's are already treated with it on the white areas, they also fill out in the wind and turn half shells into full bodied decoys once inflated, I have never been tempted to try anything else and if I buy in more shells I just buy more covers for them, they look and work great. just need a few more pigeons to move into my permissions so I can really benefit from them.:lol::lol: