Rules..for the many, or the few ?

Rewulf

The Local ITV News sent their reporter to see her leaving a Public House after she had lost her appeal, she wouldn't speak to him.

He asked her "do you have any words for the people of Peterborough that you represent?"

Just rudely maintained her silence, I was hoping she would point out how similar to Jesus she regards herself!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well the recall has been conducted and she has been ousted!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/fiona-onasanya-disgraced-labour-mp-loses-seat-in-peterborough-sparking-byelection-a4131796.html

Useless, lying waste of space, I hope she struggles to find employment stacking shelves!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
Trying not to swear!

52 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/fiona-onasanya-disgraced-labour-mp-loses-seat-in-peterborough-sparking-byelection-a4131796.html

Useless, lying waste of space, I hope she struggles to find employment stacking shelves!

Excellent news. I was just about to post the same.

57 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

More honest employment than her former occupations!

Lying ,cheating ,duplitious all the qualities one expects from a Liebour troughsnouter .Above the law which should only be enforced on the proles as M,P,s are so special it doesnt apply to them OOPS sorry duck bang to rights and guilty as charged 

11 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Possibly a fair candidate for copious social handouts? Poor thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And just to complete the circle in Peterborough, we could see the first Brexit MP on June the 6th!

if a brexit MP gets in......................it will send a shockwave thro' parliament...........think the blokes name is Green...........i shall be listening to the count

16 minutes ago, henry d said:

No shockwaves today then?

the people of peterborough...have spoken............corbyn still has pulling power..regardless how you want to crunch the numbers...this is a very topsy turvy world we live in at the moment

Better to have no manifesto and an open mind, rather than publishing a wish list which you have no intention of ever making happen. Be honest and people will slate you - publish a pack of lies and people applaud you.

ditchman has it:-

this is a very topsy turvy world we live in at the moment

Edited by Gordon R