My shooting Mate bought one in 20 bore about 6 months ago from Donaldson's in Milton Keynes for a good price.

We have both shot it and it is very good for the price.

He plans to use it on the beaters day.

On 25 November 2018 at 11:51, Ultrastu said:

Far better than the yildiz in every way imo

I prefer the Yildiz myself.......and much better user reviews.

Edited by browning123

Was eyeing up some of these yesterday in a shop. 

Stacked up well in the looks department against more expensive marques 

9 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

According to a representative of the Oxford Gun Company, the Yildiz is one of the best selling guns of 2018. Apparently they use them at their school and have put thousands upon thousands of cartridges through them without fault. 

Im not saying a yildiz ou .is bad .

I have a yildiz tk36 in .410 and its lovley .but  in my opinion  the kofs is far superior .and significanlty cheaper .

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:51, Ultrastu said:

Each to their own

Picked up a new KOFs and a second hand Yildiz in a local gunshop. The Yildiz felt much better (to me) and of the two, had much prettier woodwork. Ended up with the Yildiz.

I just got a KOFs12 bore for my 15 year son, It's a lovely gun light and nimble. I was happy to pay £475 new for it from Local Gunshop in East Grinstead.

The last squirrel the little gun put an end to was cursing like a good un as he tried to avoid what was coming his way, actually made it to a third tree

I have the Kofs 28g and a Yidliz 410. Both well made both lovely looking. I think the Kofs has better looking wood and engraving. You won't go far wrong with either. 

If money wasn't an issue I would have a Guerrini 28g but 5 x more expensive .

I have had 2 Yildiz guns in 20 and 28 bores. They never gave any trouble and did a lot of shooting, used for Instruction. I bought both guns several years ago and there were several other Turkish guns on the market. A few Instructors bought the alternatives and of course, they were far better than the Yildiz. Suffice it to say they no longer still have them  !   It will be interesting to see  a Kofs gun a few years down the line. I also noted the Oxford Gun Company's comments on their Yildiz guns.

12 hours ago, Westley said:

I have had 2 Yildiz guns in 20 and 28 bores. They never gave any trouble and did a lot of shooting, used for Instruction. I bought both guns several years ago and there were several other Turkish guns on the market. A few Instructors bought the alternatives and of course, they were far better than the Yildiz. Suffice it to say they no longer still have them  !   It will be interesting to see  a Kofs gun a few years down the line. I also noted the Oxford Gun Company's comments on their Yildiz guns.

hello, i think they are their main instruction shotguns going over from the Lincoln, or they might get a better finance deal from Yildiz, but i do like the SPZ light weight except for the finish but i would a tin of black auto paint

On 25/11/2018 at 07:50, mossy835 said:

i like the look of the kofs shot guns,looking at 20 bore any one got one, what are they like any good.

hello, if you get one mossy let us know how you get on, i was looking at a Kof or Yildiz  myself , a 12 bore  multi choke game gun. cheers