Has Dianne Abbott meet her match?

Newbie to this

Just watched Nick Ferrari's interview with Rory Stewart and I think him and Abbott are cut from the same cloth.

Firstly he said we cannot go back a renegotiate a new deal with the EU.

Then when asked how he would end the Brexit deadlock, he answered, we cannot remain a member of the EU, we cannot leave on WTO so we have to go with the deal we have on the table (or something along those lines). So just more of the same then Rory!

He also sat very squarely on the fence with a lot of issues put to him.

He came across very much like a Labour politician not a Conservative one. He wouldn't sound out of place on Corbyn's team! 

He also had trouble speaking with his eyes open!

Edited by Newbie to this

The Tories have slowly drifted to left of centre; it used to be light touch, low tax, encouraging business. Now they all represent degrees of left, tories left of centre, libs mid left, labour monster raving loony marxist left.

The pendulum needs a little push the other way for a while in my opinion.

Edited by mick miller

56 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, trying to come up with a reply after watching that video and Mr Stewart but yet again words fail me 

The words you’re looking for Gordon are “Massive Male Chicken”of the highest order.

Sums him up to a tee.

2 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

He looks half dead already. 

Don’t speak badly of the dead 🙄

Edited by Pigeon Shredder.
Correction

I have said it before and unfortunately I am almost certainly doomed to have to say it again many times.

The quality of our politicians is appallingly low, on both sides of the house. They would be incapable of running a chip shop, yet they think they could run this country!

Come on, surely we can do better than this? its just embarrassing  

Edited by Vince Green

He’s not a halfwit by any measure, he’s a really bright fella and quite unorthodox for a politician in that he is actually honest and genuine.

His problem however is that he is an appeaser, he wants to make everyone happy and is so steadfastly stuck in the middle he’ll never achieve anything in an environment that is currently dominated by polarised politics.

At another time he might make a good PM, but not for these times.

We’re polarised because we are fed up of the middle where nothing happens.

46 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, you dont  mean Harriet ?

wasnt she on the PIE......................now that was some weirdo organisation.......i still dont think the "enquiry" got to the bottom of that...