Cummings in the soup?

Retsdon

BREXIT is a done deal 👍

Cummings is hated because of what he’s done. I was listening to the editor in chief of the Mirror group (Reach) on Radio 4 earlier this week. She said she had reflected that her scoop had cost lives, and was questioned if she regretted it. She said not at all, it was and still is in the public interest, the Cummings and government are the ones that could have avoided this. If we are not some tin pot regiment you have to agree with her, those in power must obey the rules.

Just to avoid confusion to those who presume this is partisan, again I must reiterate that I am not nor ever have been a Labour voter - just an observer. 

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

The remoaners are still trying to get him, but he's not elected and he's not a Civil Servant so he's pretty untouchable.. However this is not about Covid or lockdown its still about Brexit as we enter the final few weeks they are trying to chuck any spanner they can into the works, 

How much does Cornwall benefit from EU Grants  & will your Prime Minister give you the same 

12 minutes ago, Capt Christopher Jones said:

How much does Cornwall benefit from EU Grants  & will your Prime Minister give you the same 

How is that relevant to Dominic Cummings trip to Durham?  

29 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

BREXIT is a done deal 👍

Cummings is hated because of what he’s done. I was listening to the editor in chief of the Mirror group (Reach) on Radio 4 earlier this week. She said she had reflected that her scoop had cost lives, and was questioned if she regretted it. She said not at all, it was and still is in the public interest, the Cummings and government are the ones that could have avoided this. If we are not some tin pot regiment you have to agree with her, those in power must obey the rules.

Just to avoid confusion to those who presume this is partisan, again I must reiterate that I am not nor ever have been a Labour voter - just an observer. 

The thing is, Dominic Cummings is not in power. 

4 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

He's not a member of the Government so he can't be got at unfortunately. Any attempts to do so will only end in failure

...but if his conduct imperils Boris's grasp on power, he will be discarded quicker than yesterday's mistress

22 minutes ago, amateur said:

...but if his conduct imperils Boris's grasp on power, he will be discarded quicker than yesterday's mistress

It already has done, neither of those things is BoJo adept at. He can’t keep order amongst his mistresses let alone government. At least Cummings isn’t going to turn up pregnant though. 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

He’s going going going...

I hope BoJo had fantastic use for him over the last 6 months, sacrificed his credibility to hold onto him, only for his mistress to fire him a few months later. Chaotic. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8943909/Dominic-Cummings-set-resign-No10-meltdown.html

It's great news just a pity that so much knowledge was lost from Government as a result of his actions. 

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

He’s going going going...

I hope BoJo had fantastic use for him over the last 6 months, sacrificed his credibility to hold onto him, only for his mistress to fire him a few months later. Chaotic. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8943909/Dominic-Cummings-set-resign-No10-meltdown.html

As predicted.