Our donkey is loosing his footing

oowee

We all knew that BJ was more like a pair of cheers leaders knickers than someone that could tackle the day to day grind of getting the job done. He has fulfilled his role in getting Brexit done and leading the Tories to power but recent events and his record on Covid have shown him up for what he is. The party must be looking aghast at the mess me is leaving in his wake and the muppets that he still clings to, like a child seeking his soother. 

No leader in history has ever spent so much on so little, has any leader ever made so many U turns? It's more like Trump Towers than the House of commons with BJ in the stable. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, oowee said:

We all knew that BJ was more like a pair of cheers leaders knickers than someone that could tackle the day to day grind of getting the job done. He has fulfilled his role in getting Brexit done and leading the Tories to power but recent events and his record on Covid have shown him up for what he is. The party must be looking aghast at the mess me is leaving in his wake and the muppets that he still clings to, like a child seeking his soother. 

No leader in history has ever spent so much on so little, has any leader ever made so many U turns? It's more like Trump Towers than the House of commons with BJ in the stable. 

And your suggestion for who could have done better?..........

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Leave him alone, he’s enjoying himself......besides, the more he rattles those who don’t like him the more I like him. 🙂

👍^^

"All progress depends on unreasonable people. Normal people accept normality and nothing progresses" (George Bernard Shaw)

Edited by Eyefor

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Ah yes the old u turns weakness. What we really need is a leader who stick to their original stated policy irrespective of changing circumstance or additional information. True leadership is ploughing on regardless. Apparently.

2 hours ago, Vince Green said:

And your suggestion for who could have done better?..........

Hopefully there is some one in the party? 

1 hour ago, AVB said:

Ah well never mind. Four more years. That must really gall you ever time you wake up. 

Do you see him lasting four years? :unhappy: Things will really be in a bad way if we have to wait that long.

2 hours ago, oowee said:

So long as BJ is PM I will not renew my membership of the party.  He is an inveterate liar and has little principle beyond that which serves his own self interest.

Entertaining and writes well however.

29 minutes ago, grrclark said:

So long as BJ is PM I will not renew my membership of the party.  He is an inveterate liar and has little principle beyond that which serves his own self interest.

Entertaining and writes well however.

:good:He is certainly that. I quite like the bloke just not as PM. 

I genuinely do not think he is even entertaining. He attempts to be entertaining in a dad way, or a eegit uncle. Get him out and get a grown up in. 

I think Hislop summed him up best from his personal experience of BoJo. “I can’t decide if he is an idiot’s idea of a intelligent person, or an intelligent person’s idea of an idiot”. 

43 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

I think Hislop summed him up best from his personal experience of BoJo. “I can’t decide if he is an idiot’s idea of a intelligent person, or an intelligent person’s idea of an idiot”. 

The problem is not Boris is an idiot (although he often portrays the buffoon) but that he had been hit with the 'Peter Principle' stick in a big way.
Also his choice of hangers on leaves much to be desired.

5 hours ago, oowee said:

You are not by any chance a fan of DT are you, if so that would explain it all.

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

I genuinely do not think he is even entertaining. He attempts to be entertaining in a dad way, or a eegit uncle. Get him out and get a grown up in. 

I thought that it was the loathsome Stephen Fry that was the idiot's idea of an intelligent person? Anyway i once had a client remark that I reminded her of Stephen Fry. A comparison that can't stomach. So I replied "Well I can assure you Madam that I certainly don't share his bedroom habits."

1 hour ago, Stonepark said:

The generals and officers drawn from the upper classes in WWI proved that one...... 🤔

I've often disputed this. Churchill (aka Malborough) was a product of the "old" system. Wellington was a product of the "old" system. Douglas Haig a product of what replaced it as were the British Army senior officers of the Boer War beforehand. World War One has become too much seen through the lens of "Oh What a Lovely War" and of "Blackadder Goes Forth". Both are incorrect. 

6 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

I thought that it was the loathsome Stephen Fry that was the idiot's idea of an intelligent person? Anyway i once had a client remark that I reminded her of Stephen Fry. A comparison that can't stomach. So I replied "Well I can assure you Madam that I certainly don't share his bedroom habits."

I am an idiot then as I regard Fry as very intelligent, as do most of his contemporaries.  A former lecturer of his remarked that he was ‘bordering genius’. 🤷‍♂️