Full lockdown again.

Walker570

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From when? From now? Midnight? When? It stated in the scrolling ‘breaking news’ tags that it was expected England would be locked down again from midnight, but as far as I heard, Boris didn’t specify a time, just that his cabinet would be meeting tomorrow. 
Have I missed it? 

I do not honestly see this going away until well into March even if there is a massive increase in vacinations because if you listened to Boris tonight he made it clear that you do not become safe for some weeks after the injection.  A push to extend the game shooting just to kill birds would in my view have adverse effects

1 minute ago, Shotkam said:

BASC need to be pushing for a Game Shooting season extension into February - way too many birds left on the ground that need to move to the food chain.

What food chain ? Pub grub ? very poor excuse to get your moneys worth. Venison is worthless to game dealers, im not  sure that Pheasants are high on anyones list of need to eat at the moment. Their far better off on the ground, just put less down next season. 

1 minute ago, Scully said:

From when? From now? Midnight? When? It stated in the scrolling ‘breaking news’ tags that it was expected England would be locked down again from midnight, but as far as I heard, Boris didn’t specify a time, just that his cabinet would be meeting tomorrow. 
Have I missed it? 

Midnight Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, Dougy said:

What food chain ? Pub grub ? very poor excuse to get your moneys worth. Venison is worthless to game dealers, im not  sure that Pheasants are high on anyones list of need to eat at the moment. Their far better off on the ground, just put less down next season. 

Midnight Wednesday. 

Thats a relief, I’m shooting tomorrow. 😀Thankyou.

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

Have I missed it? 

He ADVISED that the population should conform from NOW but the actual decision would be made on Wednesday .  It will happen as Labour are pushing for it already.

I agree with Dougy, maybe thin out the cock birds but otherwise leave them to nature.

I've been on some shoots and have loads of duck and pheasant that need feeding and they talked about night flights to reduce numbers. We offered to arrange something But locked down again. But hundreds of revellers in a town near me can drink all day outside the pubs on new years day?

Doesn’t seem very different to the Tier 4 rules we were under anyway. Golf courses closed is the only one I noticed. My children weren’t due back at school until next week anyway and were off from mid December so no difference there. Gives the teachers more time to finish their Christmas tins of Quality Street.