ditchman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

home office rekons 56,000 migrants will be arriving this year (min)

that is by my rekoning 112 accomadation barges..................

im soooo glad our elected govt has this well under control.....and i can sleep safe in my bed again...

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

home office rekons 56,000 migrants will be arriving this year (min)

that is by my rekoning 112 accomadation barges..................

im soooo glad our elected govt has this well under control.....and i can sleep safe in my bed again...

Time to buy shares in the Barge Making Companies

Oh, hang on, private limited companies - recently formed!!

Cynical - Mois?? Never

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

That is utterly shocking and probably only a fraction of the true numbers anyway.

Very sobering.

Much of this is EU , but its still half a million (at least) EVERY YEAR ,who will need housing , benefits , medical care and schooling for any children.
When all of those services are already inadequate , or failing , it makes you wonder how long before the whole societal system breaks down.
The signs are already there for this , and the Channel migrant issue is just extra petrol on the well burning fire.

i feel totally and utterly failed by sucessive governments.........are we getting what we deserve as we as a people are now so weak and emasculated.........

we have destroyed ourselves and to make it worse we are now a laughing stock

what does come to mind is a certain speech by a certain MP about blood on the streets etc ....

Edited by ditchman

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

i feel totally and utterly failed by sucessive governments.........are we getting what we deserve as we as a people are now so weak and emasculated.........

we have destroyed ourselves and to make it worse we are now a laughing stock

what does come to mind is a certain speech by a certain MP about blood on the streets etc ....

Are you thinking of Enoch and the Tiber?

31 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

It'll take a war on our own turf for them to migrate somewhere else.

sadly that is starting to look more and more likely.................

let me say at this juncture ...i am not a racist...........when Idi Amin chucked the indians et al out of Uganda....Britain stepped up to the plate...they came en-mass ...we sorted it ...they made new lives...and are of emmensence benifit and valued British citizens now (they are mostly retired now but their children are here and part of the British story)...........

im very proud we took them in (they were all holders of British passports anyway thro being a member of the commonwealth and being a protectorate....)

what i will not put up with is these scum coming in looking for an easy ride and taking us to the cleaners and using the ECHR's as a shield.......they have no value or morals.....but it is their right to act this way......

we are an utter joke................

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

let me say at this juncture ...i am not a racist...........when Idi Amin chucked the indians et al out of Uganda....Britain stepped up to the plate...they came en-mass ...we sorted it ...they made new lives...and are of emmensence benifit and valued British citizens now (they are mostly retired now but their children are here and part of the British story)...........

im very proud we took them in (they were all holders of British passports anyway thro being a member of the commonwealth and being a protectorate....)

what i will not put up with is these scum coming in looking for an easy ride and taking us to the cleaners and using the ECHR's as a shield.......they have no value or morals.....but it is their right to act this way......

we are an utter joke................

But this is what the PTB want to happen. They want to destroy culture and splinter us and then we are easier to then control!

we are the new cattle for the PTB

On 10/10/2021 at 12:09, ditchman said:

not looking to start a political aguement here .......just stating the following in disbelief....

Reported by "Media" just now

Friday and saturday saw 1100 boat / dingy migrants land on our coast..............................(now get this)

Government verbal response............"we are dealing very effectively with this situation".......

(well **** my old boots thank god for that , we can all breathe a sigh of relief now)

77,000 views ....2100 replies..........85 bloody pages...........

this is page 1....october 2021....................................and the govt have done absolutly nothing

i am DISPAIR...................

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

There's two sides to everything. Amin didn't as such "chuck them out". They were given a choice to become Ugandan citizens or, if they chose to reject such and insist on retaining their British passports to leave the country.

Amin's policy was simple. There would be no two tier Uganda with some seeing themselves as somehow "better" than Ugandan citizens because they held British passports.I f they wanted to remain they could remain. But as Ugandans. Being part of the country not being "apart" from the country.

And if they rejected that? And wanted wanted to reject that Ugandan citizenship and wave their British passports in a gesture of rejection? Well then let them go and go and live in this Britain. There would no longer be people "taking" from Uganda unless they were "part" of Uganda.

They would be no more profiting from Uganda by people who rejected being Ugandan themselves. So if you were not prepared to be part of the nation or to contribute to it financially through taxes but to only to take from the nation then leave.

Many came to Leicester where even today some see themselves as "apart" and, yes, now run "sweat shop" garment factories exploiting fellow (but importantly non-Ugandan) Asians paying illegal wages in unsafe working conditions whilst undeclaring their profits to tax authorities in the UK that welcomed them here.

Idi Amin was a "tyrant" in all senses of the word. Many years ago, when he was still alive (by then in exile in Saudi Arabia) I knew one of his daughters. He was many things. But one thing he very much was was a man who knew and had the measure of those people who were given the choice to stay or to leave.

Not all of them. But enough nevertheless for it to be clearly evident and apparent that here in the UK too they want to take from the country but not contribute financially to the country.

Much is made of his £25 cash limit to take from the country when they left. No where did that idea come from? Maybe from the back of those British passports that applied that same £25 cash limit on British citizens leaving Britain in that same 1970s?

I'll leave the last word to her. "My father is blamed for many things. But what they can never blame him for is permitting Uganda (as did happen in Rwanda) and later with the LRA Uganda) to descend into genocide. What would the West rather have had? That?"

There is a political row here over "non doms". One nation's "non doms" were another nation's part of its population who also wanted to exploit and use their passports to set themselves "apart". The Ugandan Asians were Idi Amin's "non doms"...

Edited by enfieldspares

5 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

There's two sides to everything. Amin didn't as such "chuck them out". They were given a choice to become Ugandan citizens or, if they chose to reject such and insist on retaining their British passports to leave the country.

Amin's policy was simple. There would be no two tier Uganda with some seeing themselves as somehow "better" than Ugandan citizens because they held British passports.I f they wanted to remain they could remain. But as Ugandans. Being part of the country not being "apart" from the country.

And if they rejected that? And wanted wanted to reject that Ugandan citizenship and wave their British passports in a gesture of rejection? Well then let them go and go and live in this Britain. There would no longer be people "taking" from Uganda unless they were "part" of Uganda.

They would be no more profiting from Uganda by people who rejected being Ugandan themselves. So if you were not prepared to be part of the nation but to only to take from the nation then leave.

Many came to Leicester where even today some see themselves as "apart" and, yes, now run "sweat shop" garment factories exploiting fellow (but importantly non-Ugandan) Asians paying illegal wages in unsafe working conditions whilst undeclaring their profits.

Idi Amin was a "tyrant" in all senses of the word. Many years ago, when he was still alive (by then in exile in Saudi Arabia) I knew one of his daughters. He was many things. But one thing he very much was was a man who knew and had the measure of those people who were given the choice to stay or to leave.

Much is made of his £25 cash limit to take from the country when they left. No where did that idea come from? Maybe from the back of those British passports that applied that same £25 cash limit on British citizens leaving Britain in that same 1970s?

I'll leave the last word to her. "My father is blamed for many things. But what they can never blame him for is permitting Uganda that (as did happen in Rwanda) and later with the LRA Uganda) to descend into genocide. What would the West rather have had? That?"

i have a different view that you and amins daughter have...........having been in southern sudan and kampala at relevant times.........

a discussion for another day maybe..:good:

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

I'll leave the last word to her. "My father is blamed for many things. But what they can never blame him for is permitting Uganda (as did happen in Rwanda) and later with the LRA Uganda) to descend into genocide. What would the West rather have had? That?"

Was she saying that Uganda never descended into genocide, or that her father wasn't as bad as some other rulers?

Idi Amin was certainly popular for a short time, a lot of people being very pleased to see the back of Milton Obote, and  I remember folk driving round and round Kampala, hooting all the time to demonstrate their delight.  His radio broadcasts in those first few days seemed to be coming from a pragmatic ruler who was going to be, above all, reasonable in the best sense of the word.   Amin won a lot of support from Baganda people when he arranged a state funeral for their former leader, the Kabaka.

The euphoria didn't last long.   Things soon got rather nasty, and not just for Asians.   I was fortunate to be living a few miles outside the city, and my contract was in any case due to end before the situation got really bad, but friends who stayed on to complete longer term contracts were beaten up, thrown into jail, etc.   Life also became distinctly unpleasant for a lot of Ugandan Africans.

5 hours ago, McSpredder said:

Was she saying that Uganda never descended into genocide, or that her father wasn't as bad as some other rulers?

Idi Amin was certainly popular for a short time, a lot of people being very pleased to see the back of Milton Obote, and  I remember folk driving round and round Kampala, hooting all the time to demonstrate their delight.  His radio broadcasts in those first few days seemed to be coming from a pragmatic ruler who was going to be, above all, reasonable in the best sense of the word.   Amin won a lot of support from Baganda people when he arranged a state funeral for their former leader, the Kabaka.

The euphoria didn't last long.   Things soon got rather nasty, and not just for Asians.   I was fortunate to be living a few miles outside the city, and my contract was in any case due to end before the situation got really bad, but friends who stayed on to complete longer term contracts were beaten up, thrown into jail, etc.   Life also became distinctly unpleasant for a lot of Ugandan Africans.

i witnessed the aftermath of Amin doing various construction inspections one of which was the Nile Mansions hotel...in particular the cellars

bodies were dumped near "crock island" on lake Victoria ......the  crocks there were reported to be the largest and laziest crocksin africa.........the Nile perch all around there down to port bell were mega...

17 hours ago, ditchman said:

He wasn't wrong was he? They destroyed his political career for saying it though. 

But a lot of the present situation can be traced back the ECHR and some woke Civil Servants (and judges) who interpret the laws in a ridiculously nieve way.

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

He wasn't wrong was he? They destroyed his political career for saying it though. 

But a lot of the present situation can be traced back the ECHR and some woke Civil Servants (and judges) who interpret the laws in a ridiculously nieve way.

yup....

Leaving the ECHR will be harder than Brexit and even if it ever happened it will still be like trying to properly leave the EU  as we have found out for the last couple of years.

Stopping the boats and the Northern Ireland situation will become more of a bargaining tool to get even closer to “ our friends “ in Europe. 

I despair on so many levels for the future of the UK.

A lot of our so called leaders and those who wish to be are nothing more than traitors imo.

Enoch definitely had it right, as will be seen in the not too distant future.

1 hour ago, Good shot? said:

Leaving the ECHR will be harder than Brexit and even if it ever happened it will still be like trying to properly leave the EU  as we have found out for the last couple of years.

Stopping the boats and the Northern Ireland situation will become more of a bargaining tool to get even closer to “ our friends “ in Europe. 

I despair on so many levels for the future of the UK.

A lot of our so called leaders and those who wish to be are nothing more than traitors imo.

Enoch definitely had it right, as will be seen in the not too distant future.

I dispare to, but all we need to do to make drastic changes is vote for a party who will do something about it.

Until the cons believe there is a viable alternative to themselves, nothing will change and they have no incentive to do so.